Contoh latihan soal TOEFL "prepositional verbs" (part 1)
Aug 29, 2019 3:23 pm
Put in the correct prepositions: 'of', 'on', 'at', or 'to'.
- The manager approves .... the proposal.
- The film is based .... the Pulitzer award winner book.
- At the end of the meeting, the vote was taken .... the proposal.
- The building consists .... two major structures, the west wing and the east wing.
- In western countries, if you are older than seventeen years old, you can't rely .... your parents any longer.
- The suspect is accused .... a first degree murder.
- I hear .... a gun fire at the bank.
- The government insists .... raising the price of gas.
- Please submit the paper .... me before the first of August.
- If you look closely, Crocodile is different .... Alligator.