Soal-soal preposition (exercise 1)
Oct 02, 2020 7:39 pm
Choose the words in bracket based on the given context.
(Pilihlah preposisi dalam kurung yang tepat sesuai dengan konteks yang diberikan.)
- (In/on/at) Sunday afternoon I usually go for a walk in the cuountry.
- It’s very large house. It’s divided (into/onto/off) four flats.
- Ratu doesn’t write (to/for/at/on) her parents very often but she phoned (at/on/in/for/to) least once a week.
- Ratu liked the dress, but (in/on/of/ffom) my opinion it didn’t suit her.
- There are some differences (of/between/among/into/inside) British English and American English.
- ‘When do you get paid?’ ‘(on/at/in) the end of the month.
- Do you like sugar (in/into/onto/on) your coffee?
- You’ll find the cups (on/in/at) the top shelf.
- Write your name (on/in/at/for) the back of this piece of paper.
- Prabu lives in a small village (in/on/at) the mountains.
- In Indonesia we drive (on/in/at) the left.
- Tom’s grandmother died (in/on/at) 1999 (on/in/at) the age of 98.
- I’ll phone you (on/in/at) Monday morning (in/on/at) about 7 o’clock, okay?