Soal-soal quantitative modifiers (exercise 1)
Oct 01, 2018 10:45 pm
Lengkapi kalimat berikut dengan
a little sesuai dengan konteks yang ada.
- Hurry up! We’ve got ____ time.
- He’s not popular. He has ____ friends.
- Let’s go and have a drink. We’ve ____ time before the train leaves.
- ‘Have you got any money?’—‘Yes. ____ Do you want to borrow some?’
- I enjoy my life here. I have ____ friends and we meet quite often
- ‘When did you last see Prabu?’—‘____days ago.’
- Hurry up! We’ve only got ____ time.
- The village was very small. There were only ____houses.
- We didn’t have any money but Ratu had ____.
- He doesn’t speak much English. Only ____ words.
- Nora’s father died ____ years ago.
- ‘Would you like some more cake?’—Yes, please, but only ____.'
- This town isn’t very well-known and there isn’t much to see, so ____ tourists come here.
- I don’t think Ratu would be a good teacher. She’s got ____ patience with children.
- This is not the first time the car has broken down. It has happened ____ times before.
- The cinema was almost empty. There were very ____ people there.
- There is a shortage of water because there has been very ____ rain recently.