Contoh soal UAS (ujian akhir sekolah) bahasa Inggris kelas 6 SD/MI
Check your level of English for free. The purpose is to help high school students prepare for comprehensive exams in English. Let doing your test now.
This is my school. The headmaster is in the office. There is a library near a classroom; My school has a schoolyard and a toilet. In the yard there is a flag. There is a teacher in front of the classroom and there are students in the garden.
1. Where is the headmaster? He is in ........
A. the classroom
B. the office
2. There is a ... near a classrom.
3. My school has ........
A. a schoolyard and a toilet
B. a classroom
C. toilet and waitingroom
D. toilet and bench .
4. Who is in front of classroom? He is ........
B. a teacher
Hotel is a place for travelers to stay. People need the place to live in several days, weeks or month. When we are going to stay at the hotel, we have to register our name to the receptionist in front of the office.
5. Hotel is place for ........
D. room boy
6. People need the place to live at the hotel for ........
A. several days
B. all days
C. all month
D. all weeks
7. What does the receptionist do?
The receptionist ........
A. Sweps the floor
B. register our name
C. guides us to our room
D. serves us some food
8. It is a ........
C. rainy day
D. suny day
9. What season if thhw trees, houses and land become wet? It is ........
A. dry season
B. rainy season
10. This is Mr. Koko. He is ........
11. Lala is studying English in the classroom. She is a ........
12. Ucil and Pampam are playing in the yard. They are playing ........
13. The boys are in the field. They are ... football.
14. Agil ... playing computer game.
15. Josua has ........
A. two cocks
B. two ducks
C. two bird
D. two hens
16. Is this a bird? ... It is a butterfly
A. Yes, it is
B. Yes, it is not
C. No, it is not
D. No, it is
17. Mr. Akbar has many hens. His hens give him some ........
18. This food is ........
D. ice cream
19. Do you like chocolate? Yes, ........
A. I done
B. 1 does
C. I did
D. I do
20. My mother ... in the kitchen everyday.
21. eating - like -some - I cake
A. I like some eating cake
B. I eating like some cake
C. I like eating some cake
D. I like some cake eating
22. Where is Mrs. Emi going ? She is going to the ........
23. Where can you get any food if you hungry? I can get some food in ........
C. post office
24. How do you go to Surabaya I go there by ........
25. have - lunch - we - to - want
A. We have to want lunch
B. We lunch to have want
C. We want to lunch have
D. We want to have lunch
26. Mr. Maman is explaining the lesson in classroom. He is a ........
27. A nurse work at a ........
28. Mr. Hamid brings a truck. He is a ........
29. Mr. Cule is working. He makes table, chairs and cupboard.
He also makes doors and windows. He is ........
30. Mr. Undang is careful. He is not ........
D. bad - tempered
31. Everybody like Miss. Bela Safira, because sheds ........
32. How many planets in space? There area ........
33. You save your money in the ........
34. We do riot live on the moon, but we live on the ........
35. The nearest planet to the sun is Mercury and the farthest is ........
36. The satellite of the earth is called moon. The moon goes round the ........
37. the - is - where - bank?
A. Where is the bank?
B. Where the bank is?
C. Is where the bank?
D. Where the is bank?
38. Pangandaran is locate in ........
A. East Java
B. Central Java
C. West Java
39. The month after March is ........
40. The most beautiful souvenir in Bali is ........