Jawab dengan benar soal-soal phrasal verb di bawah ini.
- I always agree (on/with/to) my mom about that thing.
- According (with/on/to) the news, the government has successfully overcome the crisis.
- A baby sitter looked (for/after/in) the baby while her mother went shopping.
- The students must hand (in/on/to) their assignment by Wednesday.
- Many people sided (at/with/on) John's opinion.
- I have to consult (to/at/with) my wife before making a decision.
- You are not allowed to smoke in this area. Please put (on/out/in) your cigarette.
- Mr. and Mrs. Kingston are very happy (about/with/in) their new house.
- Everyone in the class laughed (on/to/at) George because of his silly behaviour.
- Dan is always interested (with/about/in) studying mathematics.
Posted : 13/05/2019 9:32 pm