Contoh latihan soal bahasa Inggris indirect speech
Apr 09, 2022 9:47 pm
Change into Indirect Speech (Ubah menjadi kalimat ucapan tidak langsung)
- Gina is a new student here.
- She studies English.
- They play games in that room.
- James watches news on tv.
- I don’t have any brother.
- Do you go to school?
- Are you in library?
- Where do you buy this bag?
- How old are you?
- Stop playing!
- Does he play game?
- Is she a student?
- I am not in canteen.
- Don’t be noisy!
- Come in.
- Open this door.
- We are in holiday.
- Lucy is smart person.
- Don’t go away!
- Nina writes a novel.
Apr 09, 2022 9:49 pm
- She told me that Gina was a new student there.
- He said that she studied English.
- My brother told him that they played games in that room.
- He said that James watched news on tv.
- I said that I didn’t have any brother.
- My mother asked me if I went to school.
- My friend asked me if I was in library.
- She asked me where I bought that bag.
- He asked me how old I was.
- My mother told to stop playing.
- He asked me if he played game.
- I said if she was a student.
- I said that I was not in canteen.
- Teacher told not to be noisy.
- He told to come in.
- He said to open that door.
- I said that we were in holiday.
- Tom said that Lucy was smart person.
- She told me not to go away.
- I said that she wrote a novel.