Contoh surat undang...

Contoh surat undangan panggilan wawancara kerja dalam bahasa Inggris

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

jasmine
Topic starter
(@jasmine)

Bagaimana contoh surat undangan panggilan wawancara kerja dalam bahasa Inggris?

Interview invitation letter atau surat undangan wawancara adalah surat yang dikirim kepada kandidat, pelamar, atau calon pekerja dengan maksud mengundang wawancara “tatap muka” di kantor pemberi kerja atau di tempat di mana pemberi kerja memutuskan untuk melakukan wawancara. Surat wawancara harus berisi detail tanggal, waktu, nama narahubung, dan tempat wawancara akan dilakukan. Perwakilan perusahaan juga dapat memasukkan rincian spesifik tentang prosedur wawancara, seperti berapa putaran yang akan diadakan, dokumen apa yang harus dibawa, dll.

Struktur Interview Invitation Letter (Surat Undangan Wawancara)

Scholars, perhatikan struktur berikut ini untuk menulis surat undangan wawancara (interview invitation letter):

1. Author’s Name
  2. Author’s Address
  3. Author’s City, State Zip Code
  4. Date
  5. Receiver’s Name
  6. Receiver’s Address
  7. Receiver’s City, State Zip Code
  8. Dear (receiver’s name)
  9. Opening Paragraph
  10. Body Paragraph
  11. Closing Paragraph
  12. Signature
  13. Author’s name and contact detail (phone and e-mail)

Contoh Interview Invitation Letter (Surat Undangan Wawancara)

Berikut adalah beberapa contoh surat undangan wawancara (interview invitation letter) dalam Bahasa Inggris:

Contoh 1

Greg Styles
HR Manager
Quality Business Co, LTD
28 Action Circle
Workton, PA 29837

2nd April, 2021

Annabelle Bumble
389 South Lane
Busyville, WA 96736

Dear Annabelle Bumble,

Thank you for submitting your resume for our Junior Account Manager position here at Quality Business Co.! We’re impressed with your credentials and we believe your interests and qualifications may align well with the needs of the position and the larger goals of our Quality Outreach Division.

We’d like to invite you to meet with our hiring team this week to find out more about your background. Might you be available to attend an interview session with me and some of our associate staffing managers on Wednesday, March 5th at 2:00 PM EST in our downtown office?

If you’re not available at this time, we’re also happy to meet with you on Thursday at 10:00 AM EST at the same location. Please reach out to me by phone or email using the contact information below and we will confirm your interest and establish an interview appointment at that point.

Here at Quality Business Co., we’re proud of our growing success and expanding market presence in the region. If you share our passion for quality business, we’d love to hear from you!

Respectfully,
Greg Styles
HR Manager
Quality Business Co. LTD
[email protected]
283-298-6374

Contoh 2

John Smith
Regional Manager
ABC Company
123 Main Street, Minneapolis, MN 55199
651-555-6666
[email protected]

Subject: Invitation to Interview

Dear Sara Potts,
As a result of your application for the position of Account Analyst, I would like to invite you to attend an interview on June 30, at 9 a.m. at our office in Quincy, Massachusetts.

You will have an interview with the department manager, Edie Wilson. The interview will last about 45 minutes. Please bring a list of three references as well as a copy of your driver’s license to the interview.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact me by phone (518-555-5555) or email [email protected]) to arrange another appointment. We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,
Thomas Gunn

Thomas Gunn
Administrative Director
Randall & Associates
101 Beech Street
Quincy, MA 02169
518-555-5555
[email protected]

Contoh 3

Subject: Invitation to Interview

Dear Jane Applicant,
Thank you for applying for the position of office administrator with ABC Company in Minneapolis, MN.

We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for May 1, 20XX, 1 pm, at 123 Main Street, Minneapolis, MN 55199.

Please call me at 651-555-6666 or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or need to reschedule.

Sincerely,
John Smith

Itu tadi penjelasan serta contoh surat undangan panggilan wawancara kerja dalam bahasa Inggris.