Contoh percakapan & dialog ekspresi menawarkan membawakan sesuatu (expression of offering to bring something ) bahasa Inggris
Oct 11, 2020 5:11 am
Bagaimana contoh percakapan tentang menawarkan bantuan dalam bahasa Inggris?
Berikut adalah contoh expression of offering help (menawarkan bantuan) atau expression of offering to bring something (menawarkan untuk membawakan sesuatu) dalam bahasa Inggris:
- Imah : Hey, everyone! Thank you for coming to my party
- Rini : It’s a very kind of you for having us here, Imah. Happy birthday, by the way
- Tiwi : We are really glad to come here. Happy birthday, Imah
- Ojak : Yeah, your party is really nice. Happy birthday, Imah
- Imah : Thank you, everyone. I’m very happy to have you here too. By the way, have you enjoyed the food? Would you like some tart cake? I have tart cake from my parents.
- Ojak : Oh, really? Is that okay? I would love to have some
- Rini : Oh, thank you, Imah. Please, don’t bother
- Tiwi : Thank you, Imah. It’s okay. Thank you for the offer
- Ojak : Well… if nobody likes it, maybe you can get some for me, Imah
- Rini : Oh, don’t be so ravenous, Ojak! You have just eaten many sweets.
- Ojak : Oh… but….
- Imah : Hahaha. Its okay… it’s okay, guys. I really don’t mind. Okay, wait a minute, I’ll get the cake.
- Tiwi : Oh forgive Ojak, Imah. We’re sorry for troubling you.
- Ojak : Yes, thank you, Imah. Just a tiny slice will be okay.
- Imah : Hahaha. It’s alright, guys. Okay, enjoy the party while I’m going for the cake. (Imah going to bring the cake)
- Ojak : Hey, I drank a very fresh smoothie right there. Do you want some smoothies?
- Rini : Really? Yes, I want some!
- Tiwi : Oh no thank you. I get cough. I think I’m not going to drink cold drinks for a while.
- Ojak : Well, there is a hot chocolate drink. Shall I help yourself to some hot chocolate?
- Tiwi : Oh really? Thank you, Ojak. That’s a very kind of you.
- Ojak : No problem. Okay, I will get the drinks. You two wait here for Imah.
- Tiwi : Alright. Thank you, Ojak.