Contoh percakapan & dialog ekpresi mengucapkan terima kasih (expression of thanking) bahasa Inggris
ChatGPT Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use
(Tanya pertanyaan apapun)
Bila muncul pesan "Sorry, your query has been rejected" itu berarti ChatGPT menganggap pesan Anda sebagai spam. Pastikan tanya pertanyaan yang "TO THE POINT".
Oct 11, 2020 5:18 am
Bagaimana contoh percakapan & dialog ekpresi mengucapkan terima kasih (expression of thanking) bahasa Inggris?
Berikut ini contoh percakapan dan dialog bertemakan expression of thanking (ekspresi terima kasih) dalam bahasa Inggris:
(At Lily’s house)
- Lily’s mother : Lily! Are you ready for school? I have prepared pancakes for your breakfast!
- Lily : Yes, Mom! I will be there in a minute. I’m preparing my note books.
- Lily’s mother : Alright, honey!
(Lily coming down from her bedroom to have breakfast)
- Lily : Thank you for waking me up this morning, Mom. I slept late last night doing my homework
- Lily’s mother : No problem, Dear. I will always assure that you won’t wake up late every morning.
(After finishing her breakfast)
- Lily : Well, Mom. The pancakes are so delicious. I have finished my breakfast. Thank God for the foods. Thanks Mom for making pancakes for breakfast. I have to go to school a little early, Mom. I should get going now. Good bye, Mom. I love you.
- Lily’s mother : Alright, Dear. Good bye. Love you too
(At Lily’s way to school)
- Lily : What are you doing Mr. Jarwo? Are you looking for something down there?
- Mr. Jarwo : Oh, Lily! Well… yes, my Dear. I lost my ring. I was holding it but it suddenly slipped off my hand.
- Lily : Do you mind if I help you to look for it?
- Mr. Jarwo : Is it okay, Dear?
- Lily : It is okay, Mr. Jarwo. Let’s start from where you dropped it off.
- Mr. Jarwo : Oh, thank you very much, Dear. That’s a very kind of you.
(After several minutes)
- Lily : Mr. Jarwo! I think I found your ring. Here, it was under the rock.
- Mr. Jarwo : Oh, my Lord! I didn’t see it!
- Lily : Thank God we found it.
- Mr. Jarwo : Oh, my sweet Lily. I can’t tell you how grateful I am for your help
- Lily : Don’t mention it, Mr. Jarwo. It has been our job to help each other. Very well, Mr. Jarwo. I have to go. Goodbye!
- Mr. Jarwo : Oh, wait up! I have something for you in return.
- Lily : You don’t have to give me anything, Mr. Jarwo
- Mr. Jarwo : I have a pretty ribbon, but I don’t have any idea what I should do with this ribbon. So, you might like it.
- Lily : Wow, that is a pretty ribbon!
- Mr. Jarwo : Here, you can have it.
- Lily : Is it okay? Oh, it’s so lovely. Thank you so much Mr. Jarwo.
- Mr. Jarwo : My pleasure