Cara dan contoh mem...

Cara dan contoh membuat surat komplain dalam bahasa Inggris

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

vera
 vera
Topic starter
(@vera)

Apa yang dimaksud dengan complain letter (surat keluhan) dan bagaimana cara membuat beserta contohnya dalam bahasa Inggris?

Pengertian

Complain letter (surat keluhan / surat komplain) adalah surat yang digunakan untuk menyuarakan keluhan terhadap produk yang tidak sesuai atau layanan yang buruk. Cara menulis surat komplain yakni dengan menulis poin-poin secara berurutan dan sopan. Identifikasi permasalahan yang terjadi, tunjukkan bahasa tulisan secara profesional sehingga tidak terkesan menggunakan nada yang marah. Pastikan surat yang ditulis tidak mengandung sarkasme (bahasa yang pedas).

Struktur complaint letter

Berikut sruktur pembuatan surat komplain (complaint letter):

1. Sender’s Adress (Nama dan alamat perusahaan yang dituju)
  2. Date
  3. Receiver’s Address (Nama dan alamat perusahaan penulis)
  4. Salutations
  5. Opening Paragraph (Paragraf pembuka yang berisi data diri dan jelaskan mengapa menulis surat tersebut).
  6. Body Paragraph (Isi paragraf yang menjelaskan masalah yang terjadi secara detail. Berikan pertanyaan seperti, “How to fix it?”. Gunakan bahasa yang formal dan baku sehingga tidak menyinggung perusahaan/orang lain. Jangan mudah menyalahkan orang/perusahaan yang dituju).
  7. Closing Paragraph (Paragraf penutup yang menjelaskan otoritas terkait memperbaiki produk secara sesuai atau menggantinya. Namun, jika perbaikan yang dilakukan tidak memuaskan, gunakan kartu garansi).
  8. Signature

Note: Struktur setiap surat tergantung perusahaan, penulis hanya membuat struktur tersebut secara general.

Contoh complaint letter (surat keluhan / surat komplain) dalam bahasa Inggris

Berikut adalah contoh surat komplain (complaint letter):

Contoh 1

56 Disgruntled Street
Somewhere Unhappy
1AM MID

Customer Service Manager
That Awful Company
Somewhere Awful
UR BAD

June 15, 2020

To Mr Ken

I am writing today to complain of the poor service. I received from your company on June 12, 2020. I was visited by a representative of that Awful Company, Mr. Madman, at my home on that day.

Mr. Madman was one hour late for his appointment and offered nothing by way of apology when he arrived at noon. Your representative did not remove his muddy shoes upon entering my house, and consequently left a trail of dirt in the hallway. Mr. Madman then proceeded to present a range of products to me that I had specifically told his assistant by telephone I was not interested in. I repeatedly tried to ask your representative about the products that were of interest to me, but he refused to deal with my questions. We ended our meeting after 25 minutes without either of us having accomplished anything.

I am most annoyed that I wasted a morning (and half a day’s vacation) waiting for Mr. Madman to show up. My impression of That Awful Company has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about how my existing business is being managed by your firm. Furthermore, Mr. Madman’s inability to remove his muddy shoes has meant that I have had to engage the services, and incur the expense, of a professional carpet cleaner.

I trust this is not the way that Awful Company wishes to conduct business with valued customers. I have been with you since the company was founded and have never encountered such treatment before. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

V. Angry

Contoh 2

Peter Burke
5 Allen Avenue,
Maryland, CA 34555

January 7, 2021

Keri Hilson
Manager
Mansard Manufacturing
14 Bing Street.
Maryland, CA 34555

Re: Purchase of spoiled goods

Dear Miss Hilson

This letter is to bring to your notice concerning the purchase of spoiled goods on January 6, 2021.

At the point of purchase, I was assured the goods would be fresh upon arrival. Instead, they were delivered spoiled. I have attached a photo as well as the delivery receipt. I would love for you to look into this matter, and either refund my purchase or send out another supply.

Thank you for attending to the above matter. Do feel free to contact me at any time: 555-6868; [email protected].

Sincerely,

Vanshine

Contoh 3

Month, Date Year

Manager Operations,
Company/Institute name…
Address/Branch Address…

Sub: Complaint Letter against Manager

Respected Sir/Madam/Mr/Miss

I hope this letter meets you well. Sir, I work in your company in the research department (Department name) for the past 2/4/6 (More/less) years. The subject of my letter is actually a complaint about our department manager. (Describe your problems and situation).

I write on behalf of the entire department. We face a number of challenges as his behavior to us is very rude and uncouth. We can’t concentrate on doing our work with his presence. He treats us like slaves in his opinion are worthless. Kindly just change our manager or at least give him a stern warning. The staff of the department will be very grateful if this is done.

Sincerely Yours,

Your name…

Job Designation…
Department Name…

Itu tadi penjelasan tentang pengertian complain letter (surat keluhan / surat komplain) beserta dengan contohnya dalam bahasa Inggris.