Cara dan contoh mem...

Cara dan contoh membuat surat pengunduran diri dalam bahasa Inggris

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

vera
 vera
Topic starter
(@vera)

Apa pengertian surat pengunduran diri (resignation letter) dan bagaimana cara membuat beserta contohnya dalam bahasa Inggris?

Pengertian

Resignation letter sering dikenal sebagai surat pengunduran diri adalah surat yang digunakan untuk menginformasikan bahwa seorang pekerja ingin mengundurkan diri atau berhenti dari pekerjaannya. Tujuannya adalah pekerja memberi tahu jika ia akan meninggalkan pekerjaannya dengan berbagai alasan untuk keluar dari perusahaannya.

Dalam menulis surat tersebut, penulis diharapkan untuk menghindari tulisan-tulisan yang dapat mengakibatkan hubungan rusak dengan penerima surat. Gunakan alasan yang logis dan jelaskan mengapa kamu tidak bisa bekerja lagi di tempat sekarang. Terakhir, pastikan kamu menggunakan font tulisan formal dan size yang normal.

Struktur Penulisan Resignation Letter

Scholars, perhatikan struktur berkut ini untuk menulis surat pengunduran diri (resignation letter):

1. Your Name
  2. Your Address
  3. Your City, State Zip Code
  4. Your Phone Number
  5. Your E-mail
  6. Date
  7. Receiver’s Name
  8. Title
  9. Organization
  10. Address
  11. City, State Zip Code
  12. Salutation
  13. Opening Paragraph (Dalam paragraf pertama, seorang pekerja memberi tahu tujuan menulis surat ini yakni ingin mengundurkan diri).
  14. Body Paragraph
  15. Author’s Name, Adress, Phone, and E-Mail (Ucapkan terima kasih, nyatakan alasan mengundurkan diri, beritahu pekerjaanmu, periode terakhir bekerja).
  16. Closing Paragraph (Berikan apresiasi atas kesempatan bekerja di sini dan tawarkan bantuan selama masa keberadaanmu masih di sini).
  17. Signature

Contoh Resignation Letter

Berikut adalah beberapa contoh resignation letter (surat pengunduran diri) dalam Bahasa Inggris:

Contoh 1

Kathy Leonard
802 Brockton Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93306
(000) 123-1234
[email protected]

August 7, 2020

Mr. James O’Leary
Manager
Acme Corp.
7803 Main Street
Bakersfield, CA 93306

Dear Mr. O’Leary

Please accept this letter as notice that I will be resigning from my job here at Acme Corp two weeks from today’s date. My final day of work in August 21.

Thank you for the support and the opportunities you have provided me over the course of the last six years. You and our team have created a climate that makes it a pleasure to come to work each morning, and I will miss you all.

If I can do anything to help with your transition in finding and training my replacement, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Kathy Leonard

Contoh 2

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last name:

I have thoroughly enjoyed volunteering at ZBD Community Hospital, but I wanted to let you know that I do not plan on continuing to volunteer during the summer.

Due to my acceptance into a local track and field summer program, I won’t be able to commit to the necessary hours that are needed at the hospital. However, I would appreciate the opportunity to return to my position in the fall if possible. I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Please let me know if I can return to volunteering during the school year. Again, I appreciate the opportunity you have provided me. I learned a lot, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience as well.

Sincerely,

Your Typed Name

Contoh 3

Subject: Your Name – Resignation

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name

I have enjoyed working at ABC Manufacturing. However, I regret to inform you that I will not be able to complete this temporary assignment. I have secured a full-time permanent position. My last day of work will be May 15.

I appreciate the opportunities you have provided me during my time with the company.

Sincerely,

Your Typed Name

Itu tadi penjelasan tentang pengertian surat pengunduran diri beserta contohnya dalam bahasa Inggris.