16 contoh phrasal verb menggunakan kata 'take...'
May 29, 2019 10:56 pm
Berikut beberapa contoh phrasal verb menggunakan kata 'take...' dan contoh penggunaannya dalam kalimat.
- Take (something) apart - membongkar, melepaskan. Contoh: The mechanic took the engine apart. He's trying to fix it now.
- Take (something) back - mengembalikan. Contoh: She took the dress back to the dress maker. He gave her the wrong one.
- Take (something) back - mengambil kembali sesuatu yang sudah diberikan pada orang lain, atau membatalkan sesuatu yang sudah kamu katakan. Contoh: "Let me take this back. I'll give it back to you tomorrow". "I take it back. He's not that good."
- Take (something) down - menurunkan. Contoh: She took her shorts down so that the nurse could give her an injection.
- Take (something) down - membongkar, melepaskan, sama dgn take apart. Contoh: He took down his tent and went home.
- Take (someone) down - membuat orang jadi tidak percaya diri. Contoh: The long fight has taken his wife down considerably.
- Take in - mengecilkan ukuran. Contoh: Now that I've lost weight, I'm planning to have all of my dresses taken in.
- Take (someone) in - memberi tempat tinggal, menerima tamu. Contoh: He took his nephew in while he was in town.
- Take (something) in - menikmati pemandangan. Contoh: We took in the sights in the morning. The view was just remarkable.
- Take off - pesawat yang lepas landas. Contoh: The plane will take of in an hour.
- Take (something) off - melepaskan sesuatu. Contoh: Please take your shoes off. I've just mopped the floor.
- Take on - menanggung, menerima. Contoh: He will be promoted. He will take on a lot of new responsibilities.
- Take on - melawan. Contoh: Look at my muscles! I think I can take on Mike Tyson.
- Take (someone) out - mengajak seseorang pergi kencan. Contoh: He took her out to a fancy restaurant.
- Take (something) out - mengeluarkan sesuatu, memisahkan sesuatu. Contoh: She takes out the trash every night.
- Take over - mengendalikan/menguasai sesuatu. Contoh: He will take over the company once he's graduated.