Soal-soal prepositional collocation (exercise 1)
Oct 05, 2018 6:24 am
Choose the correct preposition in bracket based on the given context
(Pilihlah kata depan dalam kurung yang tepat sesuai dengan konteks yang diberikan.)
- Can you explain this (to/for/at/on) me?
- Tom blamed me (for/at/on/about) the accident.
- When I saw Fini, I congratulated her (on/in/at/for) passing her driving test.
- It’s very large house. It’s divided (into/onto/off) four flats.
- He got angry and shouted (on/at/to/for) me.
- Ratu doesn’t write (to/for/at/on) her parents very often but she phoned (on/onto/in/for) them at least once a week.
- Can I speak (with/to/on/about) you a moment? There is something I want to ask you.
- Don’t listen (at/to/on/in/for) what he says. He is stupid.
- She smiled (at/to/for/in) me as she passed me in the street.
- You know that you can always rely (on/in/from/at) me if you need any help.
- Are you going to apologize (on/for/in/at/to) what you did?
- Do you belong-(to/for/at into) a political party?
- Do you know anyone who might be interested (on/in/at/for/to) what I was saying.
- I’m sorry (for/on/in/about/onto) the smell in this room. It’s just been painted.
- Ann is very pond (on/of/onto/in/to) gardening.
- It’s very nice (on/of/on/ffom) you to let me use your car.
- I’m not good (at/on/in/for/of) tennis.
- Ratu liked the dress, but (in/on/of/ffom) my opinion it didn’t suit her.
- When I was 14, I went (on/in/for) a trip to Kuningan organized by my school.
- When he left home, his attitude (toward/inside/of/for) his parents seemed to change.