Soal-soal kompetensi subject-verb agreement (exercise 6)
Sep 26, 2018 10:56 am
Choose the correct answer in the bracket.
- Half of her money (belong, belongs) to Seanu.
- A number of inhabitants in this village (speak, speaks) French and English very well.
- One of my relatives (is, are) going to visit me next week.
- Statistics (is, are) difficult for most students.
- Every student of this school (is, are) required to have an ID card.
- The police (is, are) coming. My father called them.
- Most people (like, likes) hunting birds.
- Two thousand rupiahs (is, are) enough for a small child.
- The old in my hometown (is, are) cared by either their children or other relatives.
- How many kinds of birds (is, are) there in Bandung Zoo?
- One of the cities I often visit (is, are) Cirebon.
- Some of the furniture in my house (is, are) made in Jepara.
- Ironing clothes (is, are) mother’s job.
- The temperature in Jakarta in noonday (get, gets) very hot.
- The results of my experiment on juvenile delinquency (is, are) published in a scientific journal.
- The number of students in this class in the last semester (was, were) fifty.
- Each boy and girl in this area (has, have) to obey the ‘taboo’.
- The subjects.that students have to take (is, are) listed on the announcement board.
- Sundanese (apply, applies) politeness in the diction.
- The Javanese (has, have) so many rules on daily conducts.