Latihan soal simple present and present progressive
Feb 10, 2020 10:53 am
Directions: Use either the simple present or the present progressive of the verbs in perentheses.
Diane can't come to the phone because she (wash) is washing
- Diane (wash) ... her hair every other day or so.
- Kathy (sit, usually) ... in the front row during class, but today she (sit) ... in the last row.
- Please be quiet. I (try) ... to concentrate.
- (you, lock, always) ... the door to your apartment when you leave?
- I wrote to my friend last week. She hasn't answered my letter yet. I (wait, still) ... for a reply.
- After six days of rain, I'm glad that the sun (shine) ... again today.
- Every morning, the sun (shine) ... in my bedroom window and (wake) ... me up.
- A: Look! It (snow) ... B: It's beautiful! This is the first time I've ever seen snow. It (snow, not) ... in my country.
- A: Close your eyes. Now listen carefully. What (I, do) ... B: You (rub) ... the top of your desk with your hand. A: Close, but not exactly right. Try again. B: Aha! You (rub) ... your hands together. A: Right!