Latihan soal bahasa...

Latihan soal bahasa Inggris melengkapi teks paragraf dengan kata kerja yang tepat

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

Fildan
Topic starter
(@fildan)

Complete the text with the correct form of the verb in brackets. (Lengkapi teks dengan bentuk kata kerja yang benar dalam tanda kurung.)

A funny thing happened* (happen) to me while I was at a local music festival with my boyfriend, who (1) ____ (win) two festival tickets earlier that week. It was Saturday afternoon at about three o’clock when we (2) ____ (arrive) at the festival and hundreds of people (3) ____ already ____ (get) there. I (4) ____ (spend) the first couple of hours just looking at all the different styles of clothes that people (5) ____ (wear) and the amazing hairstyles they (6) ____ (have).

At about seven o’clock, we joined a huge crowd of people at the main stage after one of the most popular bands (7) ____ (start) to play. After about half an hour, I (8) ____ (realize) I wanted to go to the toilet so I left my boyfriend enjoying the music. It (9) ____ (take) about ten minutes to walk to the toilets and there was a big queue when I got there. After about three quarters of an hour, I (10) ____ (make) my way back to the concert.

There was an even bigger crowd of people by then, so I just looked for a tall guy with dark hair, jeans, and a black leather jacket, which was what my boyfriend (11) ____ (wear). I spotted a guy who looked like this, pushed my way through the crowd and stood in front of him. After the band (12) ____ (finish), I turned round, looked at the guy properly and realized it wasn’t my boyfriend! I (13) ____ (stand) with a complete stranger for over an hour! I went very red, mumbled an apology and then saw my boyfriend, who
(14) ____ (look) for me for ages! ‘Where (15) ____ you ____ (disappear) to?’ he asked. He never believed my story!

Keterangan:

*: Contoh pengerjaan

Topic tags
1 Reply
Fildan
Topic starter
(@fildan)