Contoh surat lamara...

Contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bahasa Inggris untuk staf administrasi

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

tanto kurniawan
Topic starter
(@tanto)

Bagaimana contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bahasa Inggris untuk staf administrasi?

Saat ini banyak perusahaan yang membuka lowongan pekerjaan sebagai staf administrasi. Tugas utama dari staf administrasi antara lain mengerjakan berbagai tugas administrasi kantor seperti surat menyurat, pengaturan dokumen, presentasi, dan lain-lain. Bagi Anda yang inign melamar pekerjaan sebagai staf administrasi di perusahaan besar, tentu dibutuhkan pengetahuan yang mencukupi termasuk komputer, pengadministrasian, dan kemampuan bahasa Inggris, terlebih apabila menghadapi klien perusahaan yang berasal dari luar negeri. Berikut adalah contoh cara menulis surat lamaran pekerjaan bahasa Inggris untuk profesi staf administrasi.

Contoh iklan lamaran pekerjaan staf administrasi:

Dibutuhkan Segera

A fast growing telecommunication company in Jakarta is looking for suitable candidate to fill the following position:

Administration Staff (AS)

• Female, max. 26 years old
  • Min D3 in Economics/Secretary/Business Administration with min. GPA level of 2,75
  • Min. 1 year experience as Administration/Secretary
  • Good command of Office application
  • Fluent in English, oral and written
  • Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
  • Creative, innovative and team player

Please send application letter, CV, recent photograph & copy of ID card and put the position code at the top-left side of the envelope within 2 weeks to:

Recruitment Department
P.O.Box 0000
Jakarta 00000

Bagi fresh graduate, berikut adalah surat lamaran pekerjaan yang bisa Anda buat berdasarkan iklan di atas dengan mengecualikan persyaratan pengalaman:

Tina Amanda, A.Md
Jl. Lancar No. 000
Bandung 56789
Tel. 0853 0000 0000
[email protected]

Bandung, October 15, 2019

Recruitment Department
P.O.Box 0000
Jakarta 00000

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the post of Administration Staff which you have advertised in Terbit on October 10, 2019.

I believe I meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. The strength I would bring to your company would be in all areas of administrative support with and emphasis on administrative-level assisting. I have strong office abilities, including filing, organizing and word processing. I could do letter composition, dictation and message taking, notarize documents, presentation preparation and project management.

For your consideration, I also have a diploma degree in Secretary from Akademi Sekretaris Indonesia. I have good command of English as well as computer and internet. I have good interpersonal and telephone skills. I am hardworking, able to work well under pressure, creative, pleasant and convenient in dealing with people.

Thanks you very much for your attention. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Tina Amanda, A.Md

Bagi yang sudah memiliki pengalaman kerja sebelumnya, berikut ini contoh surat lamaran kerjanya:

Tina Amanda, S.E.
Jl. Lancar No. 000
Bandung 56789
Tel. 0853 0000 0000
[email protected]

Jakarta, October 15, 2019

Recruitment Department
P.O.Box 0000
Jakarta 00000

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Would like to apply for the post of 'Administration Staff' which you have advertised in Terbit of October 10, 2019.

I believe I meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. With more than two years experience as Administration Staff in an established company, I offer immediate value to your company. The strength I would bring to your company would be in all areas of administration support with an emphasis on administrative-level assisting. I have strong office abilities, including filing, organizing and word processing. I could do letter composition, dictation and message taking, notarize documents, presentation preparation and project management.

For your further consideration, I also have a bachelor degree from Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English as well as computer and internet. I have good interpersonal and telephone skills. I am hardworking, able to work under pressure, creative, pleasant and convenient in dealing with people.

Thank you very much for your attention. I'am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Tina Amanda, S.E.

Semoga bermanfaat 🙂

2 Replies
 rois
(@rois)

thanks mas Tanto 🙂

rara
 rara
(@rara)

thank you @tanto