Contoh surat lamara...

Contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bahasa Inggris untuk profesi marketing

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

tanto kurniawan
Topic starter
(@tanto)

Bagaimana contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bahasa Inggris untuk profesi marketing?

Bagi yang ingin melamar pekerjaan, berikut ini contoh cara membuat dan menulis surat lamaran pekerjaan bahasa Inggris untuk profesi marketing executive, account executive, staf marketing, dan salesman. Pastikan semua data disesuaikan dengan data diri Anda dan persyaratan yang ada pada iklan atau pengumuman lowongan pekerjaan.

Contoh iklan lowongan pekerjaan:

Urgently Required

PT Maju Jaya is one of the largest providers of technical and mechanical equipments. We are currently looking for highly motivated, dynamics and professional individuals to be placed in our headquarters and branch offices.

Marketing Executive

Qualifications:

• Minimum 2 years sales experience (preferably in technical equipments)
  • High achiever and motivated person
  • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
  • Good command in English (verbal & written)

General Requirements:

• Male/Female, max 30 years old
  • D3/S1, preferably in Management or Engineering
  • Willing to work under pressure and on target
  • Computer literate (Ms-Word, Excel, Power Point)
  • Mature and well-organized

Competitive salary and benefit will be provided to successful candidates. For further information, please visit our website at www.maju1234.com.

Please send your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Copy of Certificates and References with recent photograph within 14 days after this advertisement to:

HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
PT Maju Jaya
JL. Mandala Merdeka No. 00B
Jakarta 45678

Contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bagi fresh graduate berdasarkan iklan di atas:

Budi Santoso
Jl. Lancar No. 000
Jakarta Utara 56789
Tel. 0853 0000 0000
[email protected]

Jakarta, October 15, 2019

HRD Department
PT Maju Jaya
Jl. Mandala Merdeka No. 00B
Jakarta 45678

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the post of marketing Executive which you have advertised in Terbit on October 11, 2019.

I believe I meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I am a recent college graduate with previous part-time and seasonal experience in selling. Ever since in college, I have always had high interest in performing sales and business. I have deep knowledge on how to approach potential customers as well as to maintain good relationship with existing customers/clients. I have learnt how to identify customer's needs and close the sale. I have good interpersonal and presentation skills. My negotioation and verbal communication are excellent.

For your consideration, I have a diploma 3 degree in Management from Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English as well as computer and internet. I am hardworking, able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in a team, goal-oriented, persuasive, pleasant, customer-focused and convenient in dealing with people.

Thank you very much for your attention, I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Budi Santoso

Contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bagi yang sudah berpengalaman berdasarkan iklan di atas:

Rendy Sanjaya
Jl. Madu No. 000
Jakarta Timur 45678
Tel. 0853 0000 0000
[email protected]

Jakarta, October 17, 2019

HRD Department
PT Maju Jaya
Jl. Mandala Merdeka No. 00B
Jakarta 45678

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the post of Marketing Executive which you have advertised in Terbit on October 11, 2019.

I believe I meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. With more than two years experience as account executive in a reputable company, I offer immediate value to your company. I can plan and develop various ways to attract new business. My ability to conduct throught market research and analysis help me to implement creative sales and marketing as well as promotional strategies to produce great results. My excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills have enabled me in building relationship with existing and potential customers and clients.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from Diponegoro University. I have good command of English as well as computer and internet. I am hardworking, able to work well under pressure and on target, goal-oriented, persuasive, friendly, easy going, team-player, pleasant, customer-focused and convenient in dealing with people.

Thanks you very much for your attention. I'am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Rendy Sanjaya S.T.

Sekian semoga bermanfaat 🙂