Contoh dialog percakapan bahasa Inggris 2 orang dengan tema visit to Malaysia
Dec 18, 2018 1:13 am
Liburan ke luar negeri memang sangat menyenangkan, termasuk liburan ke Malaysia.
Berikut ini adalah contoh dialog percakapan bahasa Inggris 2 orang dengan tema berkunjung ke Malaysia (visit to Malaysia)
- Dini : Hey, how was your vacation, Nia?
- Nia : It’s really fun. How about you, Dini?
- Dini : Me too. I spent my vacation in my grandmother’s house in Kalimantan. What about you?
- Nia : I had a trip to Malaysia with my family.
- Dini : Wow, you went to Malaysia? It must have been a great vacation. Now, tell me everything interesting about your visit to Malaysia!
- Nia : Wow you look so excited about it, Dini. Okay… I had only three days in Malaysia after that we went back to Malang. Since it was our first time, we attempted to spend any second we have to visit the best places in Malaysia.
- Dini : Well, what is the first place you visited?
- Nia : I and my family stayed in a hotel in Kuala Lumpur. The first day in there, we went to see Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.
- Dini : What is that? Some kind of zoo?Contoh Percakapan dalam Bahasa Inggris Visit to Malaysia
- Nia : Yes. But, in Kuala Lumpur Bird Park you can only see birds. The place has more than 2,000 birds and 200 species from around the world, the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is a wonderful place to explore. You can enjoy the bird world as well as beautiful landscape.
- Dini : Wow.
- Nia : And then…. We managed to see the Petronas Twin Towers.
- Dini : Are you talking about the popular towers of Kuala Lumpur?
- Nia : That’s right. Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur is a popular icon of Malaysia. The towers are awfully high. Unfortunately, we didn’t have a chance to enter the tower. But if you are lucky and brave enough, you can feel a great experience of crossing the sky bridge on the 41st and 42nd floors.
- Dini : Awesome…
- Nia : The next day, we went to Melaka from Kuala Lumpur. It was a beautiful city. Like some cities in Indonesia, the Melaka city’s buildings have many remarkable ancient architectures and cultures inherited from the Portuguese, Dutch and Spanish. We spent all the day in Malaka.
- Dini : Wow… I like ancient buildings. Melaka must be a really nice place to visit.
- Nia : And our last day in Malaysia, we went to Pahang to visit Genting Highland. In Genting Highland we visited the outdoor theme park. It was a so-much fun day I spent together with my family.
- Dini : Wow, after I hear your stories. I think Malaysia is quite worth to visit.
- Nia : Yeah. Moreover, Malaysia is not so far from Indonesia.
- Dini : Well. Thank you for the stories, Nia. Did you bring some souvenirs for me?
- Nia : Oh! Sorry, Dini! I forget to bring it. Okay, I’ll give it to you tomorrow.
- Dini : Yeehee! Thank you, Nia!
Glossaries Contoh Percakapan dalam Bahasa Inggris Visit to Malaysia
- Vacation = liburan
- Everything interesting = segala hal yang menarik
- Visit = mengunjungi , kunjungan
- You look so excited = kamu kelihatan sangat gembira/bersemangat
- First time = pertama kalinya
- Attempt = mencoba, berusaha
- Some kind of = sejenis, semacam
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park = Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur
- More than = lebih dari
- Species = spesies
- wonderful place to explore = tempat yang luar biasa untuk dijelajahi
- as well as = dan juga
- landscape = pemandangan alam
- We manage to see = kami berhasil melihat
- Petronas Twin Towers = Menara Kembar Petronas
- Awfully = sangat
- Have a chace = memiliki kesempatan, berkesempatan
- Sky bridge = jembatan tinggi
- Remarkable/awesome = dahsyat, hebat, luar biasa
- Ancient = kuno
- Architecture = arsitektur
- Culture = budaya, kultur
- Inherited from = diwariskan dari
- Genting Highland = Dataran Tinggi Genting
- Outdoor = di luar ruangan
- theme park = taman bermain
Dec 18, 2018 2:22 pm