Soal-soal preference (exercise 1)
Sep 28, 2020 8:16 am
Put the words in bracket into the correct form.
Djuharie prefers (live) in the country to (live) in a city.
Djuharie prefers living in the country to living in a city.
- I prefer (wear) light coat to (wear) heavy coat.
- Prabu’d prefer (drive) rather than (travel) by train.
- We like (play) tennis better than (go) for a swim.
- Most people would rather (watch) television than (read) a book.
- They prefer (leave) now to (wait) a few more minutes.
- My family would prefer (eat) at home rather than (go) to a restaurant.
- My boss would rather (think) about it for a while than (decide) it now.
- I would rather (not do) it now than (make) a lot of mistakes.
- I would prefer (phone) my parents rather than (write) them a letter.
- I like (not go) for work today better than (miss) a reunion gathering.