Skip to content
Soal-soal conditional sentences (exercise 1)
Change the words in bracket into their correct form.
(Rubahlah kata dalam kurung ke dalam bentuk yang benar.)
- She ____ (be) here if you invite her.
- I ____ (forget) anything if 1 write it on my book note.
- They ____ stay outdoor if there is an earthquake.
- If Kadita ____ (see) you, will she recognize you?
- Can I drop to your house if I ever ____ (come) to Kuningan?
- Will you be happy unless you ____ (have) money?
- My parents will be angry if I ____ (not, study) hard.
- I (continue) my study unless I have money.
- If you love me, I (love) you too.
- Ratu ____ (be) delighted if you give her a necklace for her birthday.