Soal-soal adjective clause (exercise 1)
Sep 29, 2020 5:50 am
Combine the following sentences by using
- I know the man. He helped me
- She is the girl. She came here yesterday.
- The rich man bought a car. It cost ten billion rupiahs.
- We saw the girl. We met her at the bus stop.
- She has not tasted the cake. You baked it yourself.
- No one knew the boy. He was standing in front of the school.
- They are studying the lesson. It has been explained by the teacher.
- I know the girl. The teacher is talking with her.
- Have you read the novel? I just mentioned it.
- The film was not good. I saw it last night.
- The boy is the most diligent one. His book was borrowed by me.
- The book is very interesting. I am reading it now.
- The watch is very expensive. He bought it yesterday.
- The man is our teacher. We spoke to him.
- The oranges were very sour. You bought them last Sunday.
- Is the lesson difficult? You are learning it now.
- Is the picture for me? You are painting it now.
- Is the man your uncle? He is standing by my side.
- Is the house far from here? You live there.
- Can you give me one good reason? Why did you do that?
- I know the boy. He is wearing a white shirt.
- The students are listening to the teacher. He is teaching geography.
- The doctor is examining the patient. He is seriously ill.
- The driver runs the car very fast. He is a very skilled driver.
- We are watching television. Its program is very interesting