Latihan soal penggunaan 'until' dan 'by'
May 16, 2019 10:26 am
Choose either "until" or "by" to complete the following sentences.
- We must take a decision (until/by) Tuesday.
- Mary should have waited (until/by) Tuesday to buy her new car.
- Make sure you are at home (until/by) 8, my folks will be there to meet you.
- Paul didn't stop working (until/by) lunchtime.
- Will you be here when I come back? No, I'll probably have gone (until/by) then.
- She'll be waiting for your phone call (until/by) the end of the weekend.
- Let's wait here (until/by) it stops raining.
- I'm studying every day (until/by) the test.
- You have to finish the project (until/by) Tuesday.
- His boss will be away (until/by) Monday. He'll be back on Tuesday.