Latihan soal subjec...

Latihan soal subject-verb agreement 5

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

Fildan
Topic starter
(@fildan)
1.Politics ____ something I don’t care much. It’s always full of same old.
2.The theme of the stories ____ been clearly stated by the author of the book.
3.Each student in this class ____ be able to memorize ten new vocabularies every week.
4.Some of the desks in my classroom ____ broken. I’ve told Mr. Jonah about this and he said the school would have them replaced soon.
5.Almost every teacher and student in my school ____ of the new policy that school should start at 9 a.m.
6.Alex, along with his whole family, ____ to go France next year. They want to see the iconic Eiffel Tower from up close.
7.X: What percentage of the earth’s surface ____ by water?
Y: It’s about 70 percent of it.
8.There ____ a terrible earthquake in Japan last year. It devastated thousands of houses.
9.X: Do you know that Chinese ____ more than fifty thousand written characters?
Y: Really? That’s a lot of characters to memorize. I’m glad I’m not a Chinese.
10.Everyone in Jordin’s family ____ to sing. They all have a beautiful voice.
1 Reply
Admin
(@adisaputro46)
Noble Member

Kunci jawaban:

1. Politics is something I don't care much about. It's always full of the same old. (A) is

2. The theme of the stories has been clearly stated by the author of the book. (B) has

3. Each student in this class has to be able to memorize ten new vocabularies every week. (A) has to

4. Some of the desks in my classroom are broken. I've told Mr. Jonah about this, and he said the school would have them replaced soon. (B) are

5. Almost every teacher and student in my school approve of the new policy that school should start at 9 a.m. (A) approve

6. Alex, along with his whole family, plans to go to France next year. They want to see the iconic Eiffel Tower from up close. (C) plans

7. X: What percentage of the earth's surface is covered by water? (E) is covered

8. There was a terrible earthquake in Japan last year. It devastated thousands of houses. (C) was

9. X: Do you know that Chinese have more than fifty thousand written characters? (B) have

10. Everyone in Jordin's family loves to sing. They all have a beautiful voice. (B) loves