Latihan soal noun clauses 1

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

hermione
Topic starter
(@hermione)
1.I wonder ____ Jerry knows about the meeting or not. He was not here when it was announced.
2.X: Be sure to tell the doctor ____
Y: Okay, Mom. I'll remember that.
3.Sarah was sleeping last night when a tsunami struck New York. She has no idea ____
4.Before you leave on your trip, read this tour book. It tells you where ____ and how to get there.
5.It is a fact ____ the earth's temperature keeps increasing every year. This has caused tons of blocks of ice in North Pole to melt down.
6.Mr. Whitaker told his daughter that ____ had to clean up her room before going to bed.
7.No one knows when the rematch between Many Pacquaio and Floyd Mayweather ____ take place. Both sides haven't even started negotiating.
8.A person in the audience asked the professor if the necessary means to increase the world's food supply ____ presently available.
9.X: So, how was it?
Y: The doctor asked if I felt okay. I told him that I ____, especially in my stomach.
10.Mike came into my room and asked why ____ I said that I didn't feel too well.