17 ucapan selamat u...

17 ucapan selamat ulang tahun beserta harapannya dalam bahasa Inggris

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

Topic starter
(@radit)

Bagaimana contoh ucapan selamat ulang tahun beserta harapannya dalam bahasa Inggris?

Bingung ingin mengucapkan selamat ulang tahun dalam bahasa Inggris pada orang yang Anda sayangi?

Berikut ini adalah beberapa ucapan selamat ulang tahun dalam bahasa Inggris beserta dengan harapan-harapannya. Happy birthday to you πŸ™‚

1. In this life, there are too many adventures and so little time to enjoy all of them. Not for you. You have always jumped in; head first, with so much fire and grit. Life’s an endless adventure with you beside me. Happy Birthday to a champion.
  2. On this day of happiness and joy, I’d like to wish you a lifetime full of success, because a person as amazing as you, deserves all of their dreams to come true. Happy Birthday!
  3. I look forward to spending every birthday with you because you are a bundle of joy. Every single day, you amaze me at your ability to make the sun shine through every cloud. You deserve a big celebration, and I’m making it happen.
  4. This is a day of celebration not only because of your special day. It is also the day we give thanks for having you in our lives. You are a blessing.
  5. A celebration isn’t complete without some reflection and introspection. Take the time to look behind you; the clues to your future are in there.
  6. Only you can determine how old you indeed are. So go ahead, wear that purple hat with the red dress if you must. Scale a mountain and glide over a cliff if you seek adventure. It’s your life – own it.
  7. Everywhere you go, you fill up the place with smiles. This is why, for your birthday, I wish that life always gives you a reason to smile, for as long as you live. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
  8. Birthdays mean a fresh start; a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for more significant benefits. May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones.
  9. Today, on this day that has a sole purpose of celebrating your birthday, I would like to wish you that everything you ever dreamed of comes true. May your dreams burn brighter than the fire in the candles of your birthday cake! Happy birthday!
  10. Birthdays are all about celebrating the fact that we are alive. And you being such a fantastic person, the rest of the world should celebrate the fact that you are active as well!
  11. As a new chapter begins in your life, I’d like you to wish that it brings you all the love and happiness you could have ever hoped to have. Happy Birthday!
  12. It’s your birthday, and you’re still just as beautiful, genuine and kind as the day I met you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday with gratitude.
  13. You are never too old to learn something new. You are never too awkward to try something different. Welcome to another chapter of your life.
  14. My wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day but always.
  15. You are beyond amazing. May your birthday herald another year of significant successes and dreams fulfilled. Happy Birthday.
  16. The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others.
  17. May your special day bring plenty of excitement, fun, and appreciation from those who love you. I can’t think of anyone more deserving than you!