Contoh surat lamara...

Contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bahasa Inggris untuk profesi staf keuangan

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

tanto kurniawan
Topic starter
(@tanto)

Bagaimana contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bahasa Inggris untuk profesi staf keuangan?

Pada thread sebelumnya saya sudah membagian contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bahasa Inggris untuk profesi sebagai marketing eksekutif, nah sekarang saya berikan lagi contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan yang kali ini ditujukan untuk posisi staf keuangan atau accounting staff. Tentu semua datanya harus disesuaikan dengan data diri Anda dan kualifikasi yang disyaratkan pada iklan.

Contoh iklan lowongan pekerjaan sebagai staff keuangan:

Job Vacancy

PT Maju Jaya, a leading publishing and advertising company in Jakarta, is currently looking for highly motivated, dynamic and professional individuals to join our team.

Accounting Staff

Responsibilities:

Provide accounting support, analysis and report for the business.
Requirements:

D3/S1 Accounting with minimum of 2 years experience
Experienced in financial modeling, cash flow, budget
Microsoft Office knowledge is essential
Proficient in spoken and written English
Able to work under pressure
Willing to travel
Responsible and trustworthy
Age below 30
Application comprising a detailed resume of qualification, experience, age, career to date and current remuneration level, references and photograph should be submitted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement to:

HRD DEPARTMENT
PT Maju Jaya
[email protected]

Contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bagi fresh graduate berdasarkan iklan di atas:

Budi Santoso, S.E.
Jl. Lancar No. 000
Jakarta Utara 56789
Tel. 0853 0000 0000
[email protected]

Jakarta, October 15, 2019

HRD Department
PT Maju Jaya
[email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the post of Accounting Staff which you have advertised in Terbit on October 11, 2019.

I believe I meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. As an accounting graduate, I have great knowledge regarding all aspects of general accounting and financial reporting. I have good command of all the required software programs, including Word, Excel and accounting software such as Zahir and Accurate. I am proficient in general accounting, accounts receiveable/payable, payroll processing, data collection and analysis, banking activities and employment tax reporting. My financial strength include budgeting, reporting, auditing, month-end closing, preparing timely financial statement and managing annual budget process.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Accounting from Gadjah Mada University. I am hardworking, have good command of English, detail-oriented, excellent in maths and able to work well under pressure.

Thank you very much for your attention. I'am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Budi Santoso, S.E.

Contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bagi yang sudah berpengalaman berdasarkan iklan di atas:

Rendy Sanjaya, S.E.
Jl. Madu No. 000
Jakarta Timur 45678
Tel. 0853 0000 0000
[email protected]

Jakarta, October 17, 2019

HRD Department
PT Maju Jaya
[email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the post of Accounting Staff which you have advertised in Terbit on October 11, 2019.

I believe I meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. With over two years experience in accounting, I offer immediate value to your company. I have great knowledge regarding all aspects of general accounting and financial reporting. I have good command of all the required software programs, including Word, Excel and accounting software such as Zahir and Accurate. I am proficient in general accounting, accounts receiveable/payable, payroll processing, data collection and analysis, banking activities and employment tax reporting. My financial strenght include budgeting, reporting, auditing, month end closing, preparing timely financial statement and managing annual budget process.

For yopur further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Accounting from Gadjah Mada University. I am hardworking, have good command of English, detail oriented, excellent in maths and able to work well under pressure.

Thank you very much for your attention. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Rendy Sanjaya, S.E.

Sekian semoga bermanfaat dan Anda segera mendapat pekerjaan yang diidamkan 🙂