Contoh surat lamara...

Contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bahasa Inggris untuk call center officer dan customer service

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

tanto kurniawan
Topic starter
(@tanto)

Bagaimana contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan bahasa Inggris untuk call center officer dan customer service?

Apa itu call center officer?

Call center officer (CCO) adalah orang yang memiliki pekerjaan seperti menerima telepon, menjawab permasalahan pelanggan atau client, memberikan solusi, mencatat pesanan atau order, dan lain-lain melalui telepon. Seorang call center officer harus memiliki kemampuan komunikasi yang baik dan ramah.

Profesi yang sejenis dengan call center officer ini seperti customer service, telephone operator, customer service representative, dan lain-lain.

Berikut adalah contoh iklan lowongan pekerjaan CCO dan contoh surat lamaran pekerjaannya dalam bahasa Inggris:

Urgently Required

PT Selalu Maju, a leading provider of information and communication services in Indonesia. Our company continues to innovate in business by continuing to develop our three main services: Directory Services, Contact Center and Content Services. Now we need candidates who are interested to join our company and participate in the process. Currently, we are seeking candidates for the position:

Call Center Officer

Responsibilities:

• Assist customers with problem/complaints

Requirements:

• D3/S1 graduated
  • Male/Female, 23-30 years old
  • Friendly, experienced in handling complaint
  • Willing to work on shift
  • Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
  • Proficient in spoken and written English
  • Able to work under pressure

Application comprising a detailed resume of qualification, experience, age, career to date and current remuneration level, references and photograph should be submitted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement to;

HRD Department

P.O.Box 1234
Jakarta 12345

Contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan berdasarkan iklan di atas untuk fresh graduate:

Budi Santoso, S.S.
Jl. Lancar No. 000
Jakarta Utara 56789
Tel. 0853 0000 0000
[email protected]

Jakarta, October 15, 2019

HRD Department
P.O.Box 1234
Jakarta 12345

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the post of Call Center Officer which you have advertised in Terbit on October 11, 2019.

I believe I meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I have good interpersonal and telephone skills. My verbal communication skill is excellent. I can work both in team as well as individual. I am hardworking, creative, pleasant and convenient in dealing with people and customer.

For your consideration, I also have a bachelor degree from Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English as well as computer and internet.

Thank you very much for your attention. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Budi Santoso, S.S.

Contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan berdasarkan iklan di atas untuk mereka yang sudah berpengalaman:

Rendy Sanjaya, S.TP.

Jl. Madu No. 000
Jakarta Timur 45678
Tel. 0853 0000 0000
[email protected]

Jakarta, October 17, 2019

HRD Department
P.O.Box 1234
Jakarta 12345

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the post of Call Center Officer which you have advertised in Terbit on October 11, 2019.

I believe I meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. With more than two years experience as call center officer, I offer immediate value to your team. I have great knowledge regarding all aspect of call center and customer service. I have good interpersonal and telephone skills. My verbal communication skill is excellent. I can work both in team as well as individual. I am hardworking, creative, pleasant, and convenient in dealing with people and customer.

For your further consideration, I also have a bachelor degree from Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English as well as computer and internet.

Thank you very much for your attention. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Rendi Sanjaya, S.TP.