Contoh percakapan b...

Contoh percakapan bahasa Inggris "rahasia sukses bisnis roti"

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

gendis artasukma
Topic starter
(@gendis)

Bagaimana contoh percakapan bahasa Inggris "rahasia sukses bisnis roti"?

Pada suatu hari, Heri dan Yanti bertemu dan Heri bertanya mengenai bisnis roti Yanti yang berkembang pesat dan ia bertanya mengenai apa rahasia suksesnya, seperti apa dialog mereka?, berikut ini percakapan 2 (dua) orang antara Heri dan Yanti dalam bahasa Inggris.

Heri : Hey, Yanti! Long time no see! And now your bakery business has gone into a great success. What an achievement!

Yanti : Thank you, Heri. I’m still trying as best as I can to satisfy every customer.

Heri : Wow. Can you tell me the story of your success, Yanti?

Yanti : Well, before my business goes this big, I also experienced hard times. At the first time starting out my bakery, my factory where I made the bakery foods was in my own house’s kitchen. I did everything by myself. I made the dough, I baked the dough, I packed the bakery foods, I marketed and distributed my bakery foods to food stalls to be resold all by my self. I tried my best to satisfy people and make them love my bakery foods.

Heri : And then… what happened next?

Yanti : Over time, many people began to like my bakery foods. Seeing that opportunity, with adequate fund of bank loan and driven by strong will, I decided to build and open up my own bakery. It wasn’t still a large bakery. I stopped selling my bakery foods to the food stalls and began to sell them in my own small bakery.

Heri : Did many people come to buy right after you opened the bakery?

Yanti : It was like I needed to start over again. I had to introduce my new-open bakery to people once more. I made brochures and leaflets to get people know my bakery. And…. finally, people started to come over my bakery. My bakery customers then increased in number by the help of mouth-to-mouth promotions. That was how my marketing strategy worked.

Heri : Wow, weren’t you overwhelmed to handle those customers all by yourself?

Yanti : Of course, I had trouble to meet customer’s demands. Therefore, I decided to employ workers to work on my bakery. I started out employing 3 workers; 2 workers to work with me making the bakery foods back in the kitchen, and the rest became cashier and salesclerk that serve customers.

Heri : Do you need more workers then?

Yanti : Of course, my scale of production was getting massive over time. Therefore, I started to employ more workers, enlarge and trim up my bakery, enhance my business strategy until today.

Heri : What do you consider as the most important thing in running your bakery business?

Yanti : Definitely, costumer’s satisfaction. I wouldn’t have run my business smoothly if I belittled customer’s satisfaction. One satisfaction of a customer is enough to attract other customers to come.

Heri : That’s great, Yanti. Thank you for sharing. I wish your story can be helpful for me someday.

Yanti : You’re welcome, Heri.

Daftar kosakata

• Bakery : toko kue
  • Business: bisnis, usaha
  • Long time no see!: sudah lama tidak berjumpa!
  • (gone) into a great success: mencapai kesuksesan besar, sukses besar
  • Satisfy: memuaskan
  • Customer: pelanggan
  • Experience: mengalami
  • Hard times: masa-masa sulit
  • Start out: memulai (dari awal)
  • Bakery foods: makanan yang dijual di toko roti
  • Dough: adonan
  • Bake: memanggang
  • Pack: mengepak, membungkus
  • Market: memasarkan
  • Distribute: mendistribusikan, mengantarkan
  • Food stalls: kios makanan
  • (to be) resold: dijual kembali (resell= menjual kembali)
  • I try my best: saya mencoba dengan sebaik kemampuan saya
  • Over time: Seiring berjalannya waktu
  • Began (begin): mulai
  • Opportunity: peluang
  • Adequate: cukup, memadai
  • Fund: dana
  • Bank loan: pinjaman bank
  • Driven by a strong will: didorong dengan tekad kuat
  • Right after: segera setelah
  • Start over: memulai lagi (dari awal lagi)
  • Introduce: memperkenalkan
  • New-open: baru dibuka
  • Once more: sekali lagi
  • Brochure: brosur
  • Leaflet: selebaran
  • To get people know: untuk membuat orang tahu
  • Come over: datang menghampiri
  • Increase in number: jumlanya meningkat
  • Mouth-to-mouth promotion: promosi dari mulut ke mulut
  • Marketing strategy: strategi pemasaran
  • Overwhelmed: kewalahan
  • Demand: permintaan