Contoh kalimat aski...

Contoh kalimat asking for direction (menanyakan arah / jalan) dalam bahasa Inggris

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

alista notarina
Topic starter
(@alista)

Bagaimana contoh kalimat asking for direction (menanyakan arah / jalan) dalam bahasa Inggris?

Asking for directions merupakan kompetensi bertali dengan bagaimana menanyakan arah atau jalan beserta cara meresponsnya.

Pertanyaan

• Could you tell me the way to ....?
  • Could you tell me how to get to ...?

Jawaban

• Go to ...
  • Turn left/right.
  • Go straight....
  • Go ahead ....
  • Walk ... the block.
  • Carry on ...

Contoh kalimat:

• Sorry to bother you, but could you tell me the way to SMU 3?. Well, turn right at the comer. The school is about 1000 meters from there.
  • Can you tell me the way to Klaten?. Sure, just keep walking along this street, and turn left in the Y-junction.
  • Would you show me the bus to the museum?. Yes, certainly, Sir. You can take the ywllow bus. It will take you to the museum.
  • Could you tell me how to get to the airport?. Just take a taxi. It is the easiest way.
  • I wonder if you could tell me how to go to UNS University?. Take bus number 12, and get off in Jebres round-about. And then walk along Kentingan for about 200 meters. It is on your left hand side.
Topic tags