Contoh kalimat asking for direction (menanyakan arah / jalan) dalam bahasa Inggris
Oct 05, 2018 9:59 pm
Asking for directions merupakan kompetensi bertali dengan bagaimana menanyakan arah atau jalan beserta cara meresponsnya.
- Could you tell me the way to ....?
- Could you tell me how to get to ...?
- Go to ...
- Turn left/right.
- Go straight....
- Go ahead ....
- Walk ... the block.
- Carry on ...
- Sorry to bother you, but could you tell me the way to SMU 3?. Well, turn right at the comer. The school is about 1000 meters from there.
- Can you tell me the way to Klaten?. Sure, just keep walking along this street, and turn left in the Y-junction.
- Would you show me the bus to the museum?. Yes, certainly, Sir. You can take the ywllow bus. It will take you to the museum.
- Could you tell me how to get to the airport?. Just take a taxi. It is the easiest way.
- I wonder if you could tell me how to go to UNS University?. Take bus number 12, and get off in Jebres round-about. And then walk along Kentingan for about 200 meters. It is on your left hand side.