Contoh-contoh procedure text (how to) lengkap
Bagaimana contoh procedure text (how to) bahasa Inggris?
Berikut ini 15 contoh procedure text bahasa Inggris dengan berbagai macam variasinya:
1. HOW TO MAKE GADO-GADO (VEGETABLE SALAD WITH PEANUT SAUCE)
- 2 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 cup 1" cut long beans
- 1 bunch swamp cabbage cut up
- 2 cup beansprouts
- a few lettuce leaves
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup cooked cubed soya bean cake
- 1 medium size boiled potato cubed
- 1 sliced hard-boiled egg
- 2 tablespoons fried onion shrimp crackers
- 1 cup fried peanut
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon shrimp
- 2 red chillies
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon tamarind
- 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- water, depending on desired thickness
- mortar and pestle
- serving dish
- Boil separately the cabbage, long beans, swamp cabbage and beansprouts than put aside.
- Pound the fried peanut into a fine powder. Using the mortar and pestle, crush the garlic, shrimp paste, chillies, brown sugar, tamarind into a paste adding a little salt.
- Mix the peanut and the paste together and add the water to desired thickness.
- Squeeze the lemon into the sauce.
- On a serving dish spread the vegetables out. Put the cabbage first, round the edge with lettuce, then put the cucumber slices on top of the lettuce. In the centre put the others vegetables, the soya bean, potato, garnish with the sliced egg.
- Pour the sauce over all this, and garnish with fried onion and shrimp crackers.
2. HOW TO MAKE A CUP OF COFFEE
MATERIALS AND INGEDIENTS :
- 2 spoons of sugar
- one spoon of coffee powder
- hot water
- a cup
- a spoon
- Prepare two spoons of sugar, a cup, hot water, one spoon of coffee powder, a spoon.
- Put one spoon of coffee powder into the cup.
- Pour some hot water into the cup.
- Add 2 spoons of sugar into a cup of coffee
- Stir it well and the hot coffee is ready to drink
3. HOW TO MAKE NASI UDUK
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pandan leaf
- 1 jeruk purut leaf
- 1 salam leaf
- 1 lemon grass
- big pot
- rice paddle
COOKING METHOD :
- Cook the coconut milk with all the other ingredients except the rice.
- Meanwhile, wash the rice in another big pot.
- When the coconut milk comes to a boil, pour it in the pot filled with rice and stir frequently until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Move the rice to a steamer until it is cooked.
- Take out the leaves before serving.
- Serve hot on a platter with shredded omelet and a mixture of fried peanuts and fried onions.
- Garnish the platter with sliced cucumber, tomato and green leaves. This recipe makes 4 servings.
4. HOW TO MAKE PANCAKE
- 3 – 4 spoonful of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ (250 ml) of milk
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 mixing bowl
- 2 table spoons
- 2 cups
- 1 small pan
- Put the flour in the bowl.
- Put milk in a cup.
- Make sure it's 250 ml of milk.
- Put the milk in the bowl.
- Break the 2 eggs into the bowl.
- Mix it with a spoon.
- Heat up the pan and put the butter
- Put the mix in the pan.
- Let the pancake mix cook about 5 minutes
- Flip pancake over when the top is brown.
- Your pancake its ready to be serve
5. HOW TO MAKE A KITE
- 3 pieces of cane
- Large sheet of strong paper (e.g. tissue)
- Soft pencil
- Paint and paintbrush
- Strong string
- Dampen the cane to make flexible
- Carefully, bend the cane to desired shape then tie securely with thread
- Lay the frame on sheet of paper
- Trace around frame with pencil
- Cut covering approximately 1 cm larger than the outline
- Paint bird on covering (e.g. bowl)
- When paint is dry, place the frame on unpainted side.
- Now, fold edges of covering over the frame carefully, and glue them down.
- Cut 3 pieces of string, each 20 cm long.
- Secure one end of each string tightly to frame at the shoulders and tail of the bird.
- Then, tie the other ends in a knot.
6. HOW TO MAKE INDOMIE FRIED NOODLE
- One pack of instant noodle
- First, boil two glasses of water in a pan.
- Then, open the package of Indomie fried noodles.
- While waiting for the water to boil, pour the seasoning: chili sauce, soya sauce and oil into a bowl.
- After the water is boiled, drain the noodles.
- Next, throw away the water.
- Then, pour the noodles into the bowl.
- After that, mix the noodles with the seasoning, sauce, and the other ingredients.
- Now, your noodles are ready.
7. HOW TO MAKE SANDWICH
- Two slice of bread
- Cheddar cheese
- Tomato sauce
- Lettuce leaves
- First, place a slice of bread on the plate.
- Second, put the tomato sauce.
- Third, add salad, slice tomatoes, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, tomato sauce.
- After that, add lettuce leaves
- Then, put a slice of bread on the top
- and Finally, serve it!
8. HOW TO INSERT SIM CARD CELLPHONE
Cellphone is a modern communication device which connects one to the others by voice, written message and data. However this device can not work until the SIM card is inserted.
When inserting the SIM Card to cellphone, make sure that the cellphone has been switched off and follow the direction bellow :
- First of all, press the locking catch and slide the cover then lift it off the phone.
- After that, push two catches in the opposite directions and remove the battery.
- Next, slide the SIM card carefully into the slot and make sure that the golden connect arson are facing to the connector of the phone.
- Then, put the battery and align it until snaps into its place.
- Finally, insert the two catches of the back cover corresponding slot in the phone and slide the cover forward button of the phone until locks into place
- Don't forget to switch on the cellphone. Wait until it is ready to use
9. HOW TO CHARGE HAND PHONE BATTERY
Prepare your :
- hand phone
- battery charger
- Connect the charger to your hand phone, the flash symbol on the charger plug must face upward.
- Wait until the battery icon appears on the screen.
- Charge the battery approximately 5 hours or until the battery icon indicates that the battery is fully charged.
- Remove the charger by pulling out from your hand phone.
10. HOW TO MAKE FRIED RICE
- a plate of rice
- 1 red chili pepper chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped fine
- 1 clove chopped onion
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
COOKING METHOD :
- Crush the red pepper, garlic and onion until very fine.
- Add the salt and saute in margarine over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and soya sauce
- Stir until well mixed and rice is hot.
- Serve hot on a plate.
- Garnish with shredded omelet and sliced cucumber and tomatoes.
11. HOW TO OPERATE A FAN
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet. (AC 120 Volts 60 HZ)
- To make the fan move sideways, push the pin on top of the motor.
- To move the fan up or down, first pull up the oscilla ting pin, then press the tilt adjustment knob.
- To change the speed of the fan, press one of the switches at the bottom.
12. HOW TO BOIL EGG IN SIMPLE AND EASY WAY
Eggs are a rich source of protein and vitamins and are generally healthy to eat, unless you have a high cholesterol level.
You can eat eggs raw, boiled or cooked in a pan as scrambled eggs or an omelet. Boiling eggs is one of the easiest ways to prepare them. Follow the steps!
- First of all, place the raw egg in a saucepan!
- Second, Run cold water into the saucepan until the water is 1 inch above the egg.
- After that, Place the saucepan on a stove and cook over medium heat until the water begins to boil.
- The next, don't forget to reduce the heat to low
- Then, Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes for soft-boiled eggs or 10 to 15 minutes for hard-boiled eggs.
- Finally, Remove the egg with a spoon or ladle and let it cool slowly, or run cold water over it to cool it more quickly.
13. HOW TO MAKE RUJAK BUAH
- 1 papaya, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 1 mango, peeled cubed
- 1 Apple, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, fry
- 1 hot chili pepper, seed, sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon tamarind, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- Mix all the fruits together
- Grind chilies and salt
- Add brown sugar
- Add dry roasted peanuts and grind completely
- Pour some tamarind liquid
- Mix the sauce and fruits together
- Serve chilled
14. HOW TO MAKE SEMUR AYAM
- 1 whole chicken cut up
- 1 cup sweet soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon onion (chopped)
- 2-3 tablespoon margarine or oil
- 2 cloves
- water, as needed
- Put the chicken pieces in a bowl and mix them with salt, pepper, nutmeg and sweet soya sauce.
- Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Fry the onion in either margarine or oil until transparent in a pan.
- Put the marinated chicken in the pan and cook until done, stirring occasionally. Add water if it becomes dry.
- While it is cooking add the cloves and continue cooking for about 30-45 minutes.
- Finally, serve it.
15. HOW TO MAKE KOLAK
- 500 gr sweet potatoes
- 2 cups thick coconut milk
- 90 gr brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups water
- cutting board
COOKING METHOD :
- Peel and wash the sweet potatoes and cut them into small squares.
- Boil in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes
- In other saucepan, simmer the coconut milk with a pinch of salt and the brown sugar, stirring and being careful that the coconut milk doesn't quite come to the boil.
- When the sugar is dissolved, put in the sweet potatoes and continue to simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes, until potatoes are cooked.
- Serve hot.