Latihan soal cloze tests 1

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

hermione
Topic starter
(@hermione)
1.Aldo left his favorite restaurant at 11 o’clock. It was warm evening and decided to walk along the beach. Suddenly, four masked girls aged about seventeen came up to ____ and asked for the street.
2.When I was in the 8th grade of Junior high School, my family and I went to Bali for three days. I (2) ____ many experiences during the vocation. First day, we visit Sanur Beach in the early morning. We saw the beautiful (3) ____ together.on the second day, we spent the day on Tanjung Benoa beach. We spent our last day in Sangeh. We enjoyed the green and shady forests (4)____. In the afternoon, we had to check out from the hotel. We went back home bringing so many amazing memories of Bali.

"____"

3."____"
4."____"
5.Beavers are known ____ their natural character of quality of building on rivers and streams, and of building their homes in the resulting pond.
6.Kangaroos (6) ____ grass and plants. They (7) ____ short front legs. But they have very long and very strong black legs and a tail. These are used for sitting up and for jumping. Kangaroos have been known to make forward jumps of over eight meters, and leap across fences more than three meters high. They can also (8) ____ at speeds of over 45 kilometers per hour.

"____"

7."____"
8."____"
9.Dear Suzan,
I was delighted to hear that you ____ the first winner of the singing contest. Please accept my warmest congratulation ! I know you have tried the best. So, you deserve to be the champion. I really proud of you.
Your best friend,
Amy
10.My hobby is ____ because the book is a window to the world. Many knowledge can to get from it. And I read every book that in the library.