Soal bahasa Inggris...

Soal bahasa Inggris SMA: Carilah structure of song lyrics dan language features (majas) pada lagu Fix you by cold play!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

Rahma Fitria
Topic starter
(@rahma-fitria)

Soal

Carilah structure of song lyrics dan language features (majas) pada lagu Fix you by cold play!

Jawaban

Structure of Song Lyrics "Fix You" by Coldplay

Verse 1 When you try your best, but you don't succeed When you get what you want, but not what you need When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep Stuck in reverse

Chorus And the tears come streaming down your face When you lose something you can't replace When you love someone, but it goes to waste Could it be worse?

Verse 2 Lights will guide you home And ignite your bones And I will try to fix you

Chorus And the tears come streaming down your face When you lose something you can't replace When you love someone, but it goes to waste Could it be worse?

Bridge Tears stream down your face When you lose something you can't replace Tears stream down your face And I will try to fix you

Outro Lights will guide you home And ignite your bones And I will try to fix you

Language Features (Majas) in "Fix You" by Coldplay

Metaphor:"Lights will guide you home": Cahaya sebagai penunjuk jalan menuju ketenangan dan penyembuhan.
"Ignite your bones": Cahaya yang memberikan kekuatan dan harapan.
Personification:"Tears come streaming down your face": Air mata dipersonifikasikan sebagai sesuatu yang aktif dan mengalir.
Simile:"Stuck in reverse": Merasa terjebak dan tidak dapat bergerak maju, seperti mobil yang terjebak dalam gigi mundur.
Repetisi:Pengulangan frasa "And the tears come streaming down your face" dan "Could it be worse?" untuk menekankan kesedihan dan keputusasaan.
Struktur dan majas dalam lagu "Fix You" berkontribusi pada penyampaian pesan emosional tentang penyembuhan dan dukungan setelah kehilangan atau patah hati.

Topic tags