Contoh kalimat baha...

Contoh kalimat bahasa Inggris untuk memperkenalkan peserta rapat

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

wahdah rosalina
Topic starter
(@wahdah-rosalina)

Bagaimana contoh kalimat bahasa Inggris untuk memperkenalkan peserta rapat?

Sebelumnya saya telah memberikan contoh kalimat pembuka rapat secara online dalam bahasa Inggris. Pada tulisan kali ini saya akan memberikan contoh kalimat bahasa Inggris untuk mengenalkan anggota atau peserta rapat atau meeting secara online maupun offline. Berikut ini kalimat bahasa Inggris yang bisa kita gunakan.

1. Let's start by introducing ourselves. My name is [Name] and I am [Position/Role].
  2. Good morning/afternoon everyone. Today we have [Number] participants, and I will start by introducing the first person on my left/right.
  3. I'd like to take a moment to introduce the team members who are joining us today. First, we have [Name] who is responsible for [Department/Task], followed by [Name] who is in charge of [Department/Task].
  4. Hi, everyone. We have some new faces in the meeting today. I'd like to introduce [Name] who recently joined our team as [Position/Role].
  5. I'd like to introduce our guest speaker for today, [Name], who has [Brief summary of speaker's expertise/background].
  6. Let's take a moment to get to know each other. We'll start with [Name], who brings valuable experience in [Area of expertise/Role].
  7. Good morning/afternoon, everyone. Today, we are honored to have [Number] participants, and I'd like to begin by introducing the first person on my left/right, [Name], who specializes in [Area of expertise/Role].
  8. Before we dive into the agenda, let's have a quick round of introductions. First up is [Name], a key member of our team handling [Department/Responsibility], followed by [Name], who plays a crucial role in [Department/Responsibility].
  9. Hi, everyone. Let's take a moment to welcome our new team members joining us today. Allow me to introduce [Name], who recently joined us as [Position/Role] and brings expertise in [Area of specialization].
  10. I'd like to introduce our special guest for today's meeting, [Name]. [He/She] brings extensive knowledge in [Field/Topic] and has accomplished remarkable work in [Brief summary of achievements]. Please join me in giving [him/her] a warm welcome.

Untuk menggunakannya, kita bisa mengganti kata-kata yang ada dalam tanda kurung menjadi nama orang yang akan kita perkenalkan dan juga posisi atau jabatannya.