Contoh latihan soal TOEFL "prepositional verbs" (part 3)
Sep 01, 2019 2:48 am
Ini adalah bagian ke tiga dari dua bagian sebelumnya dari latihan soal TOEFL mengenai prepositional verbs. Sebelum Anda mengerjakan soal ini, maka saya sarankan untuk terlebih dahulu mengerjakan soal part 1 dan part 2.
Put in the correct prepositions: 'of', 'on', 'at', or 'to'.
- I prefer a meatball ..... a sate.
- The siren warns everybody ..... a tsunami.
- We were shocked ..... you declining the scholarship.
- Everybody should react well ..... the global warming.
- The president's comments ..... the occupation is very unlikely.
- The two people are boasting ..... their fame and fortune.
- Every citizen has entitled ..... choose his belief.
- Kenneth is accustomed ..... having bread for his breakfast.
- The judges are convinced ..... the man's guilt.
- It did not occur ..... me that he did not appear.
- The certificate is attached ..... the letter.
- The manager gave a reply ..... the customer's complain.
- I am astonished ..... the man behavior.
- We should think ..... the budget
- The smell ..... the food from the kitchen is very strong.