Skip to content
Soal-soal seputar penggunaan "quite, rather, too, enough" (exercise 2)
Complete the sentences using
(Lengkapi kalimat berikut dengan kata
enough secara tepat.)
- She can’t get married yet. She is not old _____.
- Prabu would like to buy a car but he hasn’t got _____ money.
- I couldn’t make coffee for everyone. There weren’t _____ coffee.
- Are you warm _____? Or shall 1 switch on the heating.
- It is only a small car. This is not big _____ for all of you.
- We couldn’t eat the soup. It is _____ hot.
- Nobody could move the piano. It is _____ heavy to move.
- I can’t wear this coat in winter. It is not warm _____.
- I can’t take a photograph. It is _____ dark in here.
- I am _____ nice to be politician.