Skip to content
Soal-soal prepositional collocation (exercise 2)
Complete the following sentences with the correct preposition.
(Lengkapi kalimat di bawah ini dengan kata depan yang tepat.)
- Mr. Setiawan spends most of his time writing books. Most of his books are best-seller, and he is proud ____ this fact.
- Fini is nice but I will unlikely be married ____ her.
- Are you still upset ____ what I said to you this morning.
- Nowadays people in Indonesia are aware ____ the danger of earthquakes.
- Seanu has been doing the same job for too long. He’s bored ____ it.
- I had never seen so many people before. I was astonished ____ the crowds.
- Did you know that Irma is engaged ____ Setiawan?
- I was shocked ____ what you said, you should be ashamed yourself.
- Ratu starts her new job on Friday. She’s excited ____ it.
- I’ve been trying to learn Sundanese, but I am not satisfied ____ my progress.
- I am sorry ____ the smell in this room. It’s just been painted.
- The police are responsible ____ maintaining law and order.
- Our house is similar ____ theirs.
- Prabu and I come from the same town but my accent is different ____ his.
- Is there anyone who is interested ____ buying your antique car?
- The personnel manager was impressed ____ my performance.
- Bandung is very famous ____ beautiful girls.
- In the drawer I found a box full ____ old letters.
- I’d rather not go to European Food restaurant. I’m not very kind ____ European food.
- Setiawan is always honest. He is capable ____ telling a single lie.
- Nunik loves complaining. She complains ____ everything.
- Dedi hasn’t got a job. He depends ____ his brother for money.
- You were rude toward Kadita. You ought to apologize ____ her.
- Ratu decided to give up modeling and concentrated ____ entrepreunership.
- Do you belong ____ a political party?
- What happened ____ the picture that used to hang on the wall?
- When I looked ____ my watch, I couldn’t believe that it’s too late.
- You know that you can always rely ____ me.
- I dream ____ Fini last night. We were chatting excitedly, when she fell from her chair I woke up.
- Irma smiled ____ me as she passed me in the street.