Soal-soal preposition (exercise 2)
Oct 02, 2020 7:46 pm
Complete the blank space with at, on, or at appropriately.
(Lengkapilah kalimat berikut dengan at, on, atau at dengan tepat.)
- Mr. Setiawan is 33 years old. He’ll be retiring from his job 27 ____ years’ time.
- The course begins ____ 18th July and ends 12th December.
- Ratu and Prabu always go out for lunch ____ their birth day anniversary.
- I went to bed ____ midnight and got up ____ 5:15 the next morning.
- The hand-phone and the doorbell rang ____ the same time.
- We traveled overnight and arrived 6 o’clock____ the morning.
- Setiawan was bom ____ 1972.
- Are you doing anything special ____ the weekend?
- It was quite a short novel and enjoyable to read. 1 read it ____ a day.
- Seanu works very hard during the week, so he likes to relax ____ week-ends.
- Nunik got married ____ 19, which is quite old enough to get married in Sundanese tradition.
- Harry up! We’ve got to leave ____ ten minutes.
- I haven’t seen Kadita for some times. I last saw her ____ Saturday.
- I’m just going out to do some shopping. I’ll be right back ____ an hour.
- I’ll phone you ____ Friday morning ____ about 11p.m. Is it alright?
- Setiawan’s grandparents died ____ 1973 ____ the age of 93.
- Iam invited to Fini’s wedding ____ June 14.
- Prabu doesn’t meet his father very often these days—usually only ____ Lebaran and sometimes ____ rainy season for few weeks.
- Do you like going to the cinema ____ Wednesday night?
- Kadita’s brother is a freelance teacher but he is out of work ____ the moment.
- I like walking around the complex ____ night. It’s usually peaceful and relaxing.
- There’re usually a lot of parties ____ new year’s eve.
- ____ Sunday afternoon, I usually go to a mall for glancing.
- The price of rice is rising ____ August.
- I think I’ll not be at home ____ the morning. Can you ring me up ____ the afternoon, then?
- Columbus discovered America ____ the 15th century.
- The first man landed on the moon ____ July 1969.
- You can see the stars ____ night if the sky is clear.
- Tom isn’t here ____ the moment. He’ll be back ____ about ten minutes.
- It is difficult to listen when everyone is speaking ____ the same time.