Soal-soal preference (exercise 4)
Sep 28, 2020 8:25 am
Substitute ‘would rather ... than’ with ‘like ... better than’.
Ratu would rather collect
dolls than collect
Ratu likes collecting
dolls better than collecting
- I would rather have a BMW than a Jaguar as a bonus.
- I would rather listen to the music than sing a song.
- My brother would rather walk in the rain than wear a rain coat.
- Girls would rather have honesty than hypocrisy.
- Indonesian would rather live in harmony than in dispute.
- She would rather sleep than study.
- I would rather sit alone than get into the crowd.
- I would rather have blue color than yellow one.
- My mother would rather buy goods in traditional market than in a mall.
- He would rather speak English than French.