Soal-soal kompetensi subject-verb agreement (exercise 3)
Sep 25, 2018 9:02 pm
Underline the subject of the missing predicate, and fill in the blank with
- Few ____ strong enough to finish the race.
- There ____ a pair of sunglasses lying on the floor.
- Both my good trousers and my old jeans ____ at the laundry.
- Many of you ____ going to score above 8 for English in the coming examination.
- There ____ several on the top shelf of the bookcase.
- Neither the doctor nor the nurses ____ here
- The number of nurses in the city ____ very large.
- All of the nurses ____ very poor.
- All of the medicine ____ gone.
- Some of the water ____ used for irrigation.
- Most of the money ____ counterfeit.
- Not only the money but also the jewels ____ locked up in the safe.
- Neither the jewel nor the money ____ mine.
- All of the cookies ____ gone.
- Half of the furniture ____ in the truck.
- The crew ____ asleep in their bunks down in the hold of the ship.
- Several unusual species of birds ____ found in this area.
- When a young deer ____ motionless, its coloring will hide it well.
- The committee ____ ready to make its recommendations public.
- The family ____ frightening among themselves constantly.
- The fish in the aquarium ____ waiting for their daily feeding.
- Each of those species of birds ____ common in Kuningan.
- Both apparatus ____ available for your use.
- All sheep ____ dipped in the spring to kill the parasites.
- The press ____requested to show their credentials to the guards.
- The Portuguese ____ fortunate to have such a beautiful coastline.
- Many Vietnamese ____living in the United States.
- Supernatural phenomena ____ of great interest to many people.
- These bacteria ____ being studied by university scientists.
- The appendices ____ usually found at the back of the book.