Soal-soal impersonal 'it' (exercise 2)
Sep 29, 2018 7:03 am
it in the following sentence has a correct structure.
- It’s is still early in the morning.
- What time is itl It time is one o’clock.
- It’s Sunday.
- It’s hot.
- It took me eight hours to reach the destination because of the detour.
- Seanu made it is clear that he would join us.
- I thought it was strange that you loved her so much.
- Her words makes it was useless to approach him.
- You’ll find it will be easy to answer either SPMB questions or TOEFL by using the book “Cara Cepat Menjawab B. Inggris SPMB” which is written by O. Setiawan Djuharie.
- She thinks it is necessary that I should be there for you.