Soal-soal degree of comparison (exercise 2)
Sep 28, 2018 7:43 am
Complete these sentences with the correct form of adjective given in brackets.
- I know the exams are the ____ time of year for you, but you ought to be ____ with students. (busy, patient)
- He was much the same as I had remembered him though he had grown ____ and ____. But his hair was even ____ and he had a ____ expression, (heavy, thick, curly, pleasant)
- They were suspicious of us at first but eventually they became ____ and ____. (friendly, relaxed)
- Considering everything you have done for them, they ought to be ____ and ____ to help. (grateful, willing)
- He is one of the ____ people I have ever met. He parked his car in the ____ street in the village, and when another driver complained, he just got ____ and ____. In the end, a policeman came and fined him. Perhaps he’ll be ____ in future. (stupid, narrow, angry, awkward, careful)