Latihan soal tenses...

Latihan soal tenses 39

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

Fildan
Topic starter
(@fildan)

Put the verb in brackets into the correct form (All Tenses)!
Moving house
I come from a very large family and recently my parents (1) ____ (DECIDE) that they (2) ____ (SPEND) long enough living in an overcrowded house in Birmingham. "We (3) ____ (MOVE) to the country", my father (4) ____ (ANNOUNCE) one evening. "I (5) ____ (SELL) this house and we (6) ____ (LIVE) on a farm”. So last week we (7) ____ (LOAD) all our belongings into two hired vans, and for the last few days, we (8) ____ (TRY) to organize ourselves in our new home. Yesterday, for example, my two brothers and I (9) ____ (START) painting the upstairs rooms. Unfortunately, while I (10) ____ (MIX) the paint, one of my brothers (11) ____ (OPEN) the door. Nobody (12) ____ (TELL) him that we (13) ____ (BE) in the room. So instead of painting the walls, we (14) ____ (SPEND) all morning cleaning paint off the floor. But worse things (15) ____ (HAPPEN) since then. This morning, when I (16) ____ (WAKE) up, water (17) ____ (DRIP) through the ceiling next to my bed. We (18) ____ (SPENT) the last five hours repairing the roof. It is not all bad news though. The school in the village nearby (19) ____ (CLOSE) down two years ago, and my parents (20) ____ (NOT FIND) another school for us yet.

1.have decided (contoh)

Topic tags