Latihan soal simple past tense 9
Put in the correct verb forms and the nouns into the gaps. Use Simple Past.
____ their friends? (they/to meet)
Did they meet their friends?
1. ___ after the cat? (the dog/to run)
2. ___ photos when you were on holiday? (you/to take)
3. ___ to music yesterday evening? (Steven/to listen)
4. ___ a cup of tea in the caf?? (the ladies/to have)
5. ___ in the French lesson? (Nancy/to text)
6. ___ pullovers last Friday? (Melissa and Ruth/to wear)
7. ___ hello to people in the street? (your brother/to say)
8. ___ the windows in your classroom? (the teacher/to open)
9. ___ chess two weeks ago? (the girls in your class/to play)
10. ___ breakfast yesterday morning? (your mother/to make)
Did the dog run after the cat?
Did you take photos when you were on holiday?
Did Steven listen to music yesterday evening?
Did the ladies have a cup of tea in the café?
Did Nancy text in the French lesson?
Did Melissa and Ruth wear pullovers last Friday?
Did your brother say hello to people in the street?
Did the teacher open the windows in your classroom?
Did the girls in your class play chess two weeks ago?
Did your mother make breakfast yesterday morning?