Latihan soal bahasa Inggris materi campuran 5

Topic starter

1. Lara and I ____ to the beach whenever the ewather was nice, but now we don't have time to do that because we have to focus on our study.
2. The audience immediately burst into applause ____ taylor Swift finished singing her best single, "Blank Space".
3. ____ Jane started working at this company six months ago, she has gotten three promotions.
4. Many young people move to the cities in search of employment ____ there are few jobs available in the rural areas.
5. X: ____ the rain has stopped, do you want to go for a walk?
Y: I'd love to James, but I have an exam tomorrow. I have to prepare everything.
6. ____ Samantha has a job, she soesn't make enough money to support her four children.
7. John jumped into the river to rescue the little girl who was drowning ____ he wasn't much of a good swimmer.
8. Joe speaks Spanish fluently ____ he lived in Mexico for a year. He told me that he had stayed with his uncle for the entire year.
9. Jack is an interesting storyteller and easy going person ____ his brother always bores other people by talking about himself all the time.
10. Some people like to share every single detail of their life story on facebook, while others ____.

Topic tags