Latihan soal bahasa Inggris materi campuran 4

Topic starter

1. Allen forgot ____ his homework. Luckily, our English teacher was absent this morning.
2. Instead of ____, Margaret went to janet's house to play doll together. We couldn't stop her tough. She was just a little girl. She deserved to have more play time.
3. Everyone in the neighborhood took part in ____ for Timmy. The 5-year-old boy was lost when his mom left him in the front yard to get some drink.
4. Ivan needs money desperately, but he's determined not ____ anyone about his problem. His friends have been too kind to him. He doesn't want to bother them anymore.
5. Charlie has been dreaming of being a famous singer since she was a little girl. She has been working hard toward her goal and is highly motivated ____ the singing competition.
6. When she was young, Karen was a fine woman with splendid career. She was always too busy ____ about making a serious relationship with anyone. Now, she's over 40 and still single.
7. X: Your room definitely needs ____. It looks like a hot mess in here.
Y: Come on, give me a break. It's not like I'm lazy. I'm just busy doing my thesis.
8. X: Honey, the baby's diaper is wet. We need ____ it.
Y: What are you waiting for, Tom? Do change it. I got my hands full preparing our dinner.
9. Pam has always been an obedient and good daughter. Her ____ away with Rick to get married againts her parents' wishes shocked everyone.
10. It was very kind of Marry to help me ____ my thesis proposal. I've been stuck with this thing for over five months. I'm forever grateful to her.

Topic tags