10 contoh soal riddles dan jawabannya
1) How many letters are there in the alphabet?
2) Which month has 28 days?
Answer: All months have at least 28 days, some have 30, the rest have 31.
3) What is the poorest bank in the world?
Answer: The river bank.
4) What has nothing but a head and a tail?
Answer: A coin.
5) Which room has no doors and no windows?
6) What starts with E, ends with E and only has one letter?
7) What letter is a vegetable?
Answer: P for pea.
8) What has many keys but can't open any doors?
Answer: A piano! It has 88 keys but can't open any doors.
9) What car is spelled the same forwards and backwards?
Answer: Race car!
10) What flies around all day but never goes anywhere?
Answer: A flag.