Contoh surat permin...

Contoh surat permintaan ganti rugi dalam bahasa Inggris

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

ratna
Topic starter
(@ratna)

Apa yang dimaksud dengan surat permintaan ganti rugi dan bagaimana contohnya dalam bahasa Inggris?

Pengertian

Claim letter atau surat permintaan ganti rugi adalah surat yang digunakan ketika orderan barang tidak sesuai maupun servis yang mengecewakan kemudian kita meminta kompensasi atau ganti rugi pada pihak yang bersangkutan. Pada saat menyatakan claim letter atas ketidakpuasan terhadap suatu hal (barang/servis), maka pembuat surat dapat memberikan pernyataan berupa ganti rugi barang bahkan pengembalian uang. Terdapat beberapa hal yang harus diperhatikan dalam menulis claim letter, seperti: membuat tulisan deengan nada yang sesuai, gunakan bahasa yang santun dengan sikap formal, dan deskripsi singkat namun jelas.

Struktur Claim Letter

1. Berikut sruktur pembuatan surat permintaan ganti rugi (claim letter):
  2. Alamat dan nomor penulis
  3. Nama perusahaan, organisasi, atau tempat yang dituju
  4. Tanggal pembuatan surat
  5. Salam pembuka
  6. Isi surat yang menjelaskan alasan penulis meminta ganti rugi pengembalian barang atau uang.
  7. Salam penutup
  8. Tanda tangan penulis

Contoh Claim Letter

Berikut adalah contoh surat permintaan ganti rugi (claim letter):

Contoh 1

[Your address and contact number]
[Company/supplier’s address]
[Date]

Dear Sir/Madam,
[Reference: Number]
On [date], I [bought/placed an order for] a [item] and this was delivered to me on [date]. I have discovered that the [item] has the following damage: [add details].

The Consumer Rights Act makes it an implied term of the contract that goods I receive must be of satisfactory quality and for the reasons stated above they are not.

As you are in breach of contract I am entitled to [a refund/have the item repaired/ have the item replaced] and I would request that you confirm by [date] that you will do this.

I also require you to confirm whether you will arrange for the [item] to be collected or that you wish me to return this and that you will reimburse me for the cost of returning the [item] and arranging adequate insurance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

[Your name]

Contoh 2

Dear [insurance company name],
I have previously insured shipment number [12346] from [supplier name] with your company under policy number [456789]. The policy covers damages that may happen during shipping or delivery.

Unfortunately, the goods were received in a bad condition most probably during the shipping phase.

[Feel free to describe the damage in writing]

I would like to request for an immediate reimbursement of the received goods as outlined in the agreement referenced above.

Regards
[Your Name]

Contoh 3

[Date]
To,
[Name and Address of Insurance Company]
[Sub : Claim against material Lost in transit sent via Docket No [7878] by [air/surface/train] mode.]

To whom-so-ever it may concern, we would like to bring to your kind attention that we had sent a parcel weighing to [mention place] on [mention date]. The said parcel is lost in transit.

Hence, we request you to kindly refund [mention claim amount] to us as compensation/loss because the said parcel is lost in transit. Looking forward to seeking your co-operation. Thanking you

[Your Name & Signature]
[Contact number]

Itu tadi penjelasan tentang pengertian surat permintaan ganti rugi beserta dengan contohnya dalam bahasa Inggris.