Contoh surat pengha...

Contoh surat penghargaan dalam bahasa Inggris

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

vera
 vera
Topic starter
(@vera)

Apa pengertian appreciation letter (surat penghargaan) dan bagaimana contohnya dalam bahasa Inggris?

Pengertian

Appreciation letter adalah sebuah surat penghargaan yang diberikan dengan tujuan untuk menunjukkan rasa terima kasih, menghargai pencapaian, memotivasi tim/orang lain, serta dapat menjaga hubungan yang erat dan kuat dengan orang-orang di perusahaan/organisasi/klien/kolega/berbagai event lain. Dalam menulis surat penghargaan, dibutuhkan beberapa hal penting. Berikut adalah tips menulis appreciation letter:

1. Gunakan bahasa yang sopan, tulus, dan resmi
  2. Tulis surat sesegera mungkin
  3. Jelaskan tujuan kamu menulis surat tersebut
  4. Jangan bertele-tele dan fokuslah pada satu hal yang spesifik
  5. Edit dan pastikan menggunakan format formal

Struktur Appreciation Letter

Scholars, perhatikan struktur berkut ini untuk menulis surat penghargaan (appreciation letter):

1. Author’s Name, Address, and Number
  2. Date
  3. Receiver’s Name, Address, and Number
  4. Salutation
  5. Opening Paragraph (Dalam paragraf pertama, penulis memberi tahu tujuan menulis surat ini yakni ingin memberikan penghargaan).
  6. Body Paragraph (Sebutkan hal yang telah dibantu oleh penerima atau kontribusi apa yang telah diberikan).
  7. Closing Paragraph (Akhiri surat dengan kalimat penutup seperti ucapan “Thanks again”).
  8. Signature

Contoh Appreciation Letter (Surat Penghargaan) Dalam Bahasa Inggris

Ada 2 macam penulisan appreciation letter yakni formal dan informal. Berikut adalah beberapa contoh appreciation letter (surat penghargaan) dalam Bahasa Inggris:

Contoh 1 (Formal Letter):

Michael Smith
300 Third Ave, Apt. 3R
Brooklyn, NY 11215
555-555-5555

May 19, 2020

Jessica Davis
Content Strategist
XYZ Media Company
1400 14th Street, Ste. 14

Dear Ms. Davis,

Thank you again for meeting with me today. I truly enjoyed our conversation and gained valuable insights into content strategy and building a career in media.

I’ve already investigated the classes you suggested, as well as the writer’s union, and will continue working on building my own personal brand using your (extremely helpful!) advice.

As you said during our chat, you really can’t learn everything you need to know about this industry in school. I’m extremely grateful that you took the time to steer me in the right direction. Thanks again.

Best regards,

Michael Smith

Contoh 2 (Informal Letter)

Dear [employee’s name],

I want to thank you for the amazing work you did with [insert what the employee did that deserves recognition].

Your [insert the employee’s admirable qualities that directly contributed to their achievement] shows just how disciplined you are and how much you care about this team. Your work led to [insert how the employee’s actions benefited the team or company on a greater level]. I want you to know you are valued on this team. We are so lucky to have you!

Thanks again for all your hard work. I can’t wait to see your future achievements and successes!

Sincerely,

Your Typed Name

Contoh 3 (Informal Letter)

Dear Ms. Latham,

I’d like to express my deepest appreciation for your excellent mentoring during my internship at Latham & Sons. You not only celebrated my wins, you turned every mistake into a learning opportunity. Your guidance has been influential, and I know it will shape my developing skills and habits as I move into my professional career.

Warmest regards,

Mitchel

Itu tadi pengertian appreciation letter beserta contohnya dalam bahasa Inggris.