Contoh surat lamara...

Contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan "perawat / nurse" bahasa Inggris

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

tanto kurniawan
Topic starter
(@tanto)

Bagaimana contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan "perawat / nurse" bahasa Inggris?

Saat ini banyak rumah sakit yang membuka lowongan sebagai nurse atau perawat. Hal itu dikarenakan jumlah rumah sakit yang terus bertambah mengikuti dengan kebutuhan yang ada. Perawat memiliki tugas untuk memberikan pelayanan kesehatan kepada pasien, merawat, melayani kebutuhan pasien, membantu dokter dalam menjalankan tugas, dan sebagainya.

Biasanya untuk menjadi perawat diperlukan pendidikan yang sesuai misalnya D3 Keperawatan atau S1 Keperawatan. Selain itu seorang perawat haruslah memiliki kemampuan komunikasi yang baik, cekatan, ramah, dan memiliki kemampuan bahasa Inggris terlebih jika ingin melamar pada rumah sakit yang bertaraf internasional.

Berikut adalah contoh iklan lowongan pekerjaan perawat dalam bahasa Inggris di koran Terbit:

Urgently Required

RS Sehat Selalu is one of the largest hospital in Jakarta. We are currently looking for highly motivated, dynamics, and professional individuals to be placed in our hospital.

Nurse

Qualifications:

• D3/S1 in Health Care/Nursing Science
  • Minimum 1 year experience in hospitals/clinics (fresh graduate may apply)
  • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
  • Good command in English (verbal & written)

General requirements:

• Male/Female, max 27 years old
  • Willing to work under pressure
  • Computer literate (Ms-Word, Excel,Power point)
  • Service-oriented, pleasant, and caring
  • Mature, dicipline, and well-organized

Competitive salary and benefit will be provided to successful candidates. For further information, please visit our website at www.rssehatselalu78910.com.

Please send your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Copy of Certificates and References with recent photograph within 14 days after this advertisement to:

HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
RS Sehat Selalu
Jl. Makmur Abadi No. 00A
Jakarta 00000

Berikut ini contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan sebagai perawat dalam bahasa Inggris berdasarkan iklan di atas untuk fresh graduate:

Wahyu Wijaya, A.Md. Kep
Jl. Sukses No.000
Jakarta Selatan 00000
Telp. 01234567
[email protected]

Jakarta, December 12, 2019

HR Department
RS Sehat Selalu
Jl. Makmur Abadi No. 00A
Jakarta 00000

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the post of Nurse which you have advertised in Terbit on December 12, 2019.

I believe I meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I am a recent diploma graduate in health care with previous part-time experience as nurse in a clinic. I have assisted general and internal medicine physicians in a fast-paced environment. I have extensive experience assisting physicians with minor injuries along with performing and analyzing x-rays and diagnostic therapeutic and laboratory tests. I am able to gather medical history from patients and preparing a variety of other tests necessary for treatment.

For your further consideration, I have a diploma III degree in Nursing From Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English. I am hardworking, able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in a team, goal-oriented, persuasive, pleasant, customer-focused and convenient in dealing with people.

Thank you very much for your attention. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Wahyu Wijaya, A.Md. Kep

Berikut ini contoh surat lamaran pekerjaan sebagai perawat dalam bahasa Inggris berdasarkan iklan di atas untuk yang sudah berpengalaman:

Wahyu Wijaya, S. Kep
Jl. Sukses No.000
Jakarta Selatan 00000
Telp. 01234567
[email protected]

Jakarta, December 12, 2019

HR Department
RS Sehat Selalu
Jl. Makmur Abadi No. 00A
Jakarta 00000

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the post of Nurse which you have advertised in Terbit on December 12, 2019.

I believe I meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I have more than two years experience providing health care services to general practicioners and internal medicine physicians in clinics and hospitals. I have extensive experience assisting physicians with minor injuries along with performing and analyzing x-rays and diagnostic therapeutic and laboratory tests. I am able to gather medical history from patients and preparing a variety of other tests necessary for treatment.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Nursing From Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English. I am hardworking, able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in a team, goal-oriented, persuasive, pleasant, customer-focused and convenient in dealing with people.

Thank you very much for your attention. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Wahyu Wijaya, S. Kep

Semoga bermanfaat 🙂